JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've found what Mr Slide has said to be very interesting and intriguing. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were all true. However his rude behavior is completely uncalled for. I would appreciate it if demeaning, and belittling comments were left unsaid.
We should also return to the topic of our friend the mole hunter. I'd like to know how he has fared. Has he gotten his gun(s) back yet?

The recent posts in this thread are a classic example of why thread-jacking is not only strongly discouraged, but it's just plain bad manners. Slide's info, while interesting, really belongs in the context of a thread started for that reason. :s0131:

The personal name-calling posted by said same individual only served to discredit himself, which is unfortunate. Perhaps it was just a bad batch of weed?? :cigar:

I'm just sayin'...

Hi Eric
In those post are truths not many have had experience with, and those who have not , i do not attempt to convince,

My demeaning remarks i do not excuse, should i defend those remarks?

If one was to read back through the thread, i also did not call any one a crack head or demean anyone with crack pipe reference, i did not go on the attack of anyone posting in the thread until attacked.

Nor did i allude to them being a paranoid schizoid.

If a person did the same to our little buddies who first struck out at a stranger
you can determine what their reaction would be, correct?

The Corruption within the Judicial goes all the way into the department of justice and what my post covers is some of the tech used criminally by law enforcement.

Note: from the OP, he stated that dispatch made the comment that the so called suspect was known to carry firearms and be unfriendly to cops.

I just covered how the info is collected and booted up as a character profile on citizens who have absolutely no reason for such files to exist.

Of course i am going to hit nerves, especially with law enforcement officers
who use those profiles.

in a broad range, all of that is connected to the subject matter of the thread.
The individual who was arrested has one of those files, and i was stating how and why he did ,, and yes, it sucks for him, he was victimized by law enforcement and that is widespread throughout the U.S.
First attack by trlsmn with the crack pipe statement, and then when he gets a reaction out of me, i'm the bad guy.

Cute, know the game well.

No problem. anytime i post that info anywhere on the net, detractors and debunkers come in and attempt the same tactics.

either its hot stuff and true,,, or ,, folks would read it and move on in life.

On the other hand, sometimes some peoples lives are boring enough that all they really have for entertainment is taking stabs at people on the net.

either way, no problem
no reason to prove to anyone what is out there for technology and how
Character Profiles are rapidly becoming compiled by the true paranoid.

As for my issues, heh heh , Issues we all have with having federal profiles is more what i would be concerned with.

see ya's
Rog

Welp
that last post of mine pretty much sums it up

If you post in a forum, and your post is initial attack of another poster, then you have propitiated an issue with that person

Common is it for another person to defend themselves , of the many ways in which to defend or stave off that attack, i chose to attack back with the same fire, i could have gone another way with it .

Why bother, the way i went at it was indeed a blast of fun.

alright then

In what i covered in the material i posted, is little known to the general public at large, the tactics and technology used against Civilians in the general populace of the United States, against their will and in most cases against their Knowledge.

If indeed this technology exist and is actually used in the manner and for the purpose as i have outlined, if it is all true, then obviously i have had personal experience and contact with it, or how else would i be aware of it and describe it in such detail.

Imagination perhaps?

I must in that guise be a damned good writer then.

CCTV exist, agreed?

Currently in England it is being used to monitor 20,000 families deemed by
the Government to be problematic dysfunctional families .

Another 400 million pounds is being applied for right now to monitor another 20,000 families through these spy devices as i like to call them.

That's a reality you can read for yourselves in your news media.

Enforcement, that will be 40,000 families total under the silent eye of a Governing Body that blatantly brags of it's endeavors.

Could it happen here in the U.S.A. ?

Was the Victim of this thread KNOWN, TO CARRY FIREARMS AND BE UNFRIENDLY TO THE POLICE as the dispatcher stated?

I once again raise the question : HOW AND WHERE DID THE DISPATCHER COME UP WITH THAT INFO ?
A file perhaps?
Who and how and to what purpose was that file compiled?

These are telling questions my friends.

If i knew the man, i would take him to the Federal Courthouse and pay for his
application to FILE FOR DISCOVERY, to see if he did indeed have a 4200 character profile in the data base.

It is a far gone given that federal files are kept on non-criminal individuals
as with John Lennon, that was on your news not all that long ago.

Then he could begin to question just why it exist and to what purpose it was compiled.

To me it seems you can shoot moles in Clark County on your own property
But if you have a character profile that states you are unfriendly to officers ,,, you are going to jail and there may be some collusion involved in your case.

Call me paranoid,,, but that to me seems possible and if it is indeed the case

Then we all have some issues to attend to.

I did not come into this thread and go right on the attack on any poster here.

I went right to the subject matter and extended it to include that which is not well known concerning dispatches comments as over heard by the OP on a scanner.

She was reading that off to the Officers on scene from something,,,, was it a 4200 character profile and why did this man have one for a dispatcher to read or quote from to officers in the Field?

What else did the officers hear from dispatch,,, what do they hear when they run "YOUR" I.D. ?

Before i began to write of these items i covered,,, had any of you ever heard of these before?

Say only half of what i covered exist and is true
Have you heard of at least that much?

Not likely eh?

Awareness, keep each other aware.

That is your right.

Rog'

OK. Well then!

To jump all the way back to the very first post where Contract Pilot said he needed a way to stream his scanners, try this for CCSO and VPD;

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2963

I'm not sure what all talk groups they are monitoring, but I was listening to my scanner and the web site at the same time and heard pretty much the same thing (Although I have all the CCSO and VPD talk groups programmed in my scanner).

The web site is about 30-60 seconds behind the "live" stuff on the scanner.

I have a Radio Shack PRO-162 and have been fairly happy with it. However I don't have the programming software and just program it by hand. I am looking to buy another one that I can permanently mount in my vehicle.

OK. Well then!

To jump all the way back to the very first post where Contract Pilot said he needed a way to stream his scanners, try this for CCSO and VPD;

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2963

I'm not sure what all talk groups they are monitoring, but I was listening to my scanner and the web site at the same time and heard pretty much the same thing (Although I have all the CCSO and VPD talk groups programmed in my scanner).

The web site is about 30-60 seconds behind the "live" stuff on the scanner.

I have a Radio Shack PRO-162 and have been fairly happy with it. However I don't have the programming software and just program it by hand. I am looking to buy another one that I can permanently mount in my vehicle.

Very cool! Thanks.:s0155:

I was going to go thru and get this thread mess cleaned up, but gave up after looking at everything.

This thread is closed, so pleeeez start another "Scanner" thread...and stay on topic!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads