JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a polite request.

Whenever you post and use an acronym, could you please spell it out the first time you use it? Since I'm fairly new to guns, the shootin' life, and I've never been in the military, I often have a heck of a time figuring out what some are saying when they fill their response with acronyms.

A simple parenthetical will help greatly, like in the following:

"I would have used my TETB (Tactical Electric ToothBrush), but the YTI (Yellow Tooth Indicator) was completely BSR (Beyond Standard Range) and didn't register, and as a result my HDQ (Halitosis Disgust Quotient) was off the charts. That's why the blind date didn't work out. It totally blame my TEB."

I'm not complaining, and it's just a request on my part, but I just would like to know what everyone's talking about.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
We'll get on that ASAP and PDQ, because when flying CONUS on a MAC flight while Space-A can be a PITA, but keep in mind it's all good for a LOLZ, when you're SOL and forced to SOS at the LZ and looking at it from your OP that's too far from the FOB where the TAC is who would let the CENTAG CINC know about the GO/NO-GO. Be sure to give us a SITREP as you Charlie-Mike on the MILSPEAK.

Out.

:D

Last Edited:
Somehow, I just knew this was gonna happen.

Yeah good luck with this one. I've asked before and they laugh and put up something like GFYS.
I have no idea what that could mean.
Too many ex military on here ,they like playing with us non military types
YMMV

You are all out of my Will.

On the bright side if your bored or don't want to do the honey do list that your wife gave you, trying to figure out what Stomper said in post #2 will keep you busy for awhile :D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top