JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No chit, there I was, I normally pay my truck payment on line but this time decided to drop the payment off at a branch that was right next to my printers, thinking I can kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I hadn't been to this branch before and the parking lot was unfamiliar to me and striped for little cars not full sized pickups. I circled the lot twice and finally took an end spot and pulled all the way through to make it easy to get out get to the print shop. As I was waiting in line I decided to get my payment stub and check out of my wallet to be efficient when it was my turn. When I got to the teller she stepped away and a male person took over. He couldn't figure out the payment and asked the first teller for help so from a good arms distance away she helped him. I thought it was very odd but maybe a training moment but we got it done. When I walked outside to get back in my truck there was 2 cops with my truck and AR's pointed at me. They must have gotten some kind of signal because they jumped back in their squad car and took off as I stepped out of the bank. I found out later that the bank had been robed at gun point the day before.

The Politburo is conditioning the masses to just get over the idea of demanding a free press without an agenda.

I am thinking that at least half of the 'Epstein didn't off himself' memes are actually manufactured so as to flood the cyber-world with references, thereby taking away any novelty of thought.

Mention Epstein now and eyes roll. And the point is completely missed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top