JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No chit, there I was, I normally pay my truck payment on line but this time decided to drop the payment off at a branch that was right next to my printers, thinking I can kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I hadn't been to this branch before and the parking lot was unfamiliar to me and striped for little cars not full sized pickups. I circled the lot twice and finally took an end spot and pulled all the way through to make it easy to get out get to the print shop. As I was waiting in line I decided to get my payment stub and check out of my wallet to be efficient when it was my turn. When I got to the teller she stepped away and a male person took over. He couldn't figure out the payment and asked the first teller for help so from a good arms distance away she helped him. I thought it was very odd but maybe a training moment but we got it done. When I walked outside to get back in my truck there was 2 cops with my truck and AR's pointed at me. They must have gotten some kind of signal because they jumped back in their squad car and took off as I stepped out of the bank. I found out later that the bank had been robed at gun point the day before.

The Politburo is conditioning the masses to just get over the idea of demanding a free press without an agenda.

I am thinking that at least half of the 'Epstein didn't off himself' memes are actually manufactured so as to flood the cyber-world with references, thereby taking away any novelty of thought.

Mention Epstein now and eyes roll. And the point is completely missed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top