JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a little help here as I am not really a shotgun guy.
I have accumulated quite a bit of shotgun shells lately that I would classify as older, antique and collectible in those three categories.
A lot of the older shells are 12g and 20g and are either boxed or bagged loose and very in shot size or slugs. Would sell these cheep.

My problem comes with what I would think are the antique and collectable shells. I have a LOT of shells that are quite old and still boxed with original pricing on the boxes, I also have some brass shells including one box of brass Ducks Unlimited shells in a commemorative box that is mint.

Does anyone know of or can point me in the right direction to someone who collects this stuff?

I have a little more than shown bellow.

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

Looking for a little help here as I am not really a shotgun guy.
I have accumulated quite a bit of shotgun shells lately that I would classify as older, antique and collectible in those three categories.
A lot of the older shells are 12g and 20g and are either boxed or bagged loose and very in shot size or slugs. Would sell these cheep.

My problem comes with what I would think are the antique and collectable shells. I have a LOT of shells that are quite old and still boxed with original pricing on the boxes, I also have some brass shells including one box of brass Ducks Unlimited shells in a commemorative box that is mint.

Does anyone know of or can point me in the right direction to someone who collects this stuff?

IIRC, there is a cartridge collectors event in Castle Rock. June, I think.
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany