JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Violation of private property is pretty common in wartime. I've wondered myself what I'd do if I looked out a back window and saw armed men in green uniforms crossing my land. I'd be inclined to let them go on through.

Russians and Ukrainians seem to be culturally similar, maybe that commonality caused the Russian soldiers to take some intimidation from the old Ukrainian couple, who very well may have spoken Russian. In any case, my understanding is that Russian and Ukrainian aren't different enough that understanding one or the other isn't that difficult.

Violation of private property is pretty common in wartime. I've wondered myself what I'd do if I looked out a back window and saw armed men in green uniforms crossing my land. I'd be inclined to let them go on through.

Russians and Ukrainians seem to be culturally similar, maybe that commonality caused the Russian soldiers to take some intimidation from the old Ukrainian couple, who very well may have spoken Russian. In any case, my understanding is that Russian and Ukrainian aren't different enough that understanding one or the other isn't that difficult.
first I would wonder if these are US National Guard on maneuvers on my land or intruders coming to occupy my land

my response would be different

The majority of Ukrainians, as well as citizens of other former Soviet republics, speak Russian because that was the language taught in schools in the USSR.

This is one reason Putin feels it is necessary to hire mercenaries. The ones from Syria and other non-Slavic areas do not have any cultural ties to the Ukrainians, and would shoot if confronted.

Organized crime is the model for the current Russian government.

The propagandists must be slipping….they are going to need a modern day version of Vasily Zaitsev instead of Ma and Pa Kettle if I am going to get on board with this globullist $&@? show.

Probably just a crime deterrent, just like many places these days the world over.

Many folks the world over have also been using dash cameras longer & seemingly more than here in the US.
I thought it odd that two elderly residents in a small Ukrainian town would have good resolution cameras set up on their perimeter when there is nothing apparently valuable inside the yard. And covering the interior yard. And three Russians happen to show up, look like fools on video, and leave. And the video is obtained by the Ukraine and American governments and promoted by them on Twitter.

I am sure there are plenty of Russians acting like fools over there, but this seems staged to me.

BUT, But, but.....they were only following orders to......

Collect all of the guns from the civilian population.

Maybe, they actually have some help?

form-4473.png

Aloha, Mark

For years there has been Youtube and other media post in Eastern Europe and So America of dash cam and property cameras from meteor footage, road rage and robbers following drivers in their yards. It's pretty normal and goes against US media bias where Don Lemon tells you who the bad guy is.

I think fences like these are just the norm. Property lines and other issues viewed different than here.

I've spent a lot of time in the former Soviet Union and never saw any locals with comprehensive camera coverage like that. Could be legit, but raises questions in my mind.

That gate cam is probably $20. The other is a cell phone being held by someone inside the house ffs.
The cell phone, "ffs", was being held by someone recording a stationary video screen. The video screen was showing a recording of the interior yard. That interior yard view had obviously been recorded by some other video camera.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top