JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For my mom, my grandpa's old model single six convertible. The serial number comes back that it was made in 1960 serial number 390xxx. It has both the 22lr and 22 mag cylinders. It is the flat top fixed sights with 3 screws functions perfectly but does have some holster wear/patina that you'd expect on a 62 year old revolver. Asking $650 cash for the revolver and will include the gun belt and holster for another $75 but not interested in selling separately. Will consider reasonable offers but not interested in trading. Thanks.

05376844-3B29-4127-825E-6E98AE171F8F.jpeg EF7701A4-5D54-42A6-B4E6-FA2F75D4F65E.jpeg CCE2AB5C-5B3C-446B-BB84-175FB964DDC2.jpeg 8619E3AA-1DE3-48A2-AADF-713ADD1C6C9B.jpeg 80AC5052-8187-41BB-9BC1-C7A0FA41B529.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I should mention this revolver was made prior to the safety gate and has not received one from the factory. I could be wrong but I believe Ruger will change that for you however it may effect the value as well as the trigger pull.

It can be adjusted from about 32-36 inches. You could probably push it to 38 but it might be snug.
The guns mom's but the belt is dad's and he's got another single six that fits it so he's kinda on the fence about selling it. He's willing to sell it along with the four an extra $75 but he is just gonna keep otherwise. I also checked and I believe she's got a 6 1/2 inch barrel. Beautiful balance for accuracy.

It can be adjusted from about 32-36 inches. You could probably push it to 38 but it might be snug.
The guns mom's but the belt is dad's and he's got another single six that fits it so he's kinda on the fence about selling it. He's willing to sell it along with the four an extra $75 but he is just gonna keep otherwise. I also checked and I believe she's got a 6 1/2 inch barrel. Beautiful balance for accuracy.
Thanks for the reply. That won't work for me.

This is a great Ruger at this price!
I have a stainless new model from 1976.

One of my favorite guns!
I do miss my old three screw.

If I had the cash I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.