JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I started purchasing new old hickory knives off the internet and adding new wood scales to the handles. I use a wide variety of woods like padauk, purpleheart, Bloodwood, tigerwood, leopard wood, lace wood and figured maple are just some. Old hickory knives are made in the USA since 1889. They are made from high carbon steel and can last you decades with proper care. The knife should be was immediately after use, dried, and a light coating of cooking oil applied to prevent the high carbon steel from rusting. All the handles are shaped using files and sanded by hand. I charge 35$ for the 3.5"&4" pairing knives, 45$ for the 6" boning, 7" butcher, 8" slicing knife. 55$ for the cleaver and 10" butcher knife.

B5470322-CE02-4132-984A-7E29334ABC69.jpeg 3823FFBD-C867-4235-BBB3-B9361BAAF6C6.jpeg F4415A4D-826C-40F1-85E4-CCD1BC42FF64.jpeg CD7FFF20-5EB0-492C-9FD1-1CAB593DB460.jpeg CF852F13-3579-4768-B254-2796127BAF29.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There are prettier kitchen knives, and more costly kitchen knives. (Most of a hard stainless that is difficult for laymen ... or women to sharpen.)

There is no better kitchen knife than an Old Hickory. Razor sharp in an instant, even for a novice. (And they hold an edge.)

There are prettier kitchen knives, and more costly kitchen knives. (Most of a hard stainless that is difficult for laymen ... or women to sharpen.)

There is no better kitchen knife than an Old Hickory. Razor sharp in an instant, even for a novice. (And they hold an edge.)
They are great knives. They hold their edge for a very long time, even when cutting on hard surfaces. New wood handles make them very good looking. Better than some high end knives.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top