JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its probably one of the ultra rare glock 26 buybacks, and it's probably a barely functioning beat to crap piece of bubblegum, that's basically just barely worth the $200.

just a guess.. i've seen 17 and 22 buybacks for $200- and they are just as i describe above.

its probably one of the ultra rare glock 26 buybacks, and it's probably a barely functioning beat to crap piece of bubblegum, that's basically just barely worth the $200.

just a guess.. i've seen 17 and 22 buybacks for $200- and they are just as i describe above.

I don't know boss, it says New in Box. Who knows...?

I did a little investigative research and this os what I found.

Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein have opened a gun shop in downtown San Francisco and this is their grand opening special to generate new and upstanding customers.

Believe it or NOT.

Too bad it aint April 1st

Regards

Here's what I sent yesterday:

Are you an FFL or just a private owner? If you're an FFL, do you have a website? Either way, would you be willing to ship that Glock 26 to my FFL in the Seattle area?

Let me know. I could make payment via PayPal or USPS MO.

Thanks,
Ben

Here's what he replied with just a moment ago:

i can ship to you.shipping will cost $52.that makes a total of $252.if that is ok then send me your address and full name.

I really liked how he avoided all my pointed questions about being an FFL or having a website. At this point, it sounds like a total scam to me...but it's worth 30 seconds of my time to play along for a little bit. I replied and said that the shipping quote sounded good to me but I wanted to see some feedback or his website/business phone number. I doubt I'll get a reply to that (again).

That was quick:

He suggested www.escrow.com for the payment transfer, which is a legit website. Then he said:

i am just a private local gun dealer based in LA and i happen to possess a FFL

No website, no business phone number - as I asked.

So, I replied and asked for his FFL number so I could give it to my FFL - who "required" it. He sent me the FFL from this website: <broken link removed>

When I pointed out that he sent me an 07 FFL from a business in NY, rather than an 01 from CA, he replied:

We started in NY before we moved to LA.

Obviously...the conversation was over at that point.

Not sure why he sent me to a legit escrow service...I clearly would have never released the funds if the gun never showed up. Oh well, it was worth it for an early morning distraction from my work.

That was quick:

He suggested www.escrow.com for the payment transfer, which is a legit website. Then he said:

No website, no business phone number - as I asked.

So, I replied and asked for his FFL number so I could give it to my FFL - who "required" it. He sent me the FFL from this website: <broken link removed>

When I pointed out that he sent me an 07 FFL from a business in NY, rather than an 01 from CA, he replied:

Obviously...the conversation was over at that point.

Not sure why he sent me to a legit escrow service...I clearly would have never released the funds if the gun never showed up. Oh well, it was worth it for an early morning distraction from my work.

Funny, I don't think you can do business until your ffl is updated with a new address. Even so it still sounds like a complete scam.

Funny, I don't think you can do business until your ffl is updated with a new address. Even so it still sounds like a complete scam.

No, you can't. You've got to have the current address on your FFL. And besides...his name is "Mike Lowry" the name on the FFL is totally different...besides, the website doesn't mention anything about moving. :s0114:

This guy is a joke.

Tell him you are going to send him a MO for $1000 to cover his cost and time and he needs to send the extra amount back to you :s0140:

Isnt that how the other scams work?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top