JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

You have to apply for the $200 megapolooza hk store gift card seperately. $50 gift card comes with gun. Bastard hk won't ship mags to Oregon so you have find something else in the store you want. Shipping is $30.

Only Pdx area ffl with license on file is j&b firearms.

If you want to be 100% sure you can get the $200 gift card contact HK and they will probably say no. They say no to everything. Or just send in the rebate materials and enjoy your gift card most likely.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was just thinking a person could use the $250 to buy five more mags and send to friend outside of OR. So that woudl be 10 mags total. $250 also would probably be close to a threaded barrel cost I would guess (if hk lets you combine cards on a single purchase).

It's annoying that they're not keeping pace with OR114, it's still not, and has never been, illegal (under 114) to buy regular mags :(

It's annoying that they're not keeping pace with OR114, it's still not, and has never been, illegal (under 114) to buy regular mags :(
Agree. Hk hates civilian customers. Been like that for decades unfortunately. They won't budge as another thread here attests to. That poster sent HK the m114 info and they still refused to send mags to OR.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top