JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
amazing and amusing, the lady's response. Kneejerk reaction. How many Mums have had precisely the same response to the ridiculous "sex education" curricula taught all across the country? I wish the jokers promoting that pile of nonsense would apply this lady's reasing. "Tell the kids NOT to touch it, what's the FIRST thing they want to do, and will do?" No wonder there are so many teenage pregnancies. Things have got way out of line when we MUST teach the kids so much about sex, but can't teach them even that firearms exist. Duhhhh.... I'll bet this woman is looking to the newly elected Mr. O to solve all HER problems....... any bets there will come a time when she'll WISH Darlin Baby Girl knew something about firearms. SHE certainly won't.

How about we teach people all about guns, sex and everything important. Keeping folks, especially kids, ignorant is never the solution.

I know. I'm just curious why people would be inclined to be afraid of that which they do not know.

Now I am NOT saying that political affiliation is determined by IQ, we all know that's not true.

But people who blame firearms for all of the world's problems... why?

Oh okay, I thought you were being serious. lol.

But to answer your question, its because its easier to blame firearms than accept personal responsibility, its a common modern trend.

Examples, kid shoots up school, its the firearms fault, or its a movie's fault, or just maybe they blame it on the parents, never is it actually the kids fault. The common blame is society.

Thousands of people are killed in a nation's civil war, and its the AK-47's fault, or its some other country's fault. Its never because of the fact that the area has been fighting for thousands of years among themselves, or because WE (as in the united nations) made the political boundaries of the country the way they are.

Thousands of people sign up for variable mortgage rates that they cant afford, so it's the bank's fault, not the person's fault.

There has been a huge lack of personal responsibility shown in today's society, and it has been massively promoted by the media, and by our government.

I'm going to call BS on that one... Intelligence Quotient is set up as a Gauissian distribution (bell curve) with an average at 100 and a std dev of 15. Therefore, less than 50% of the population would have HIGHER than a 100. Based on that fact, and the width of the curve, less than 3% of the population (or so) would have exactly a 100 IQ

Therefore, at MAX, only 53% of people could have a 3 digit IQ.
Someone got an A in statistics class.

How about we teach people all about guns, sex and everything important. Keeping folks, especially kids, ignorant is never the solution.
Agreed so long as it is not slanted for or against any political bent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top