JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every day , I see my desire for an Aero mini-gun as more of a practical necessity.

208650765_920830068469696_972093394781728420_n-660x440.jpg

Be like @Certaindeaf... Not gonna click... it'll put you on a list...

If you don't like the Glock switch they are offering one for the AR-15 too. As uneducated as people are about gun laws it would not surprise me if a bunch of people think it's actually ok to buy any of this stuff.

If you don't like the Glock switch they are offering one for the AR-15 too. As uneducated as people are about gun laws it would not surprise me if a bunch of people think it's actually ok to buy any of this stuff.

Gotta have fuel to rev up the terrified anti's "Breaking news! millions of people caught in BFI sting trying to buy automatic pieces of plastic!"

us and them no GIF by The Orchard Films

You'd be surprised what you can order online and actually receive. This is probably a legit website on the order of if you buy something it might actually receive it without an immediate ATF visit. Some of the stuff they are selling is legal to buy and is for sale from other legit vendors. More than likely a bitcoin transaction sort of thing. The other option because they do no do online checkout is that it is truly a scam site you pay for the items by email in bitcoin and you just never get anything. Or you might. Lots of places like that on the "dark web" . Im a little surprised its on the open normal web but not 100% shocked.

The Shotgun news thing where you could buy a DIAS back in the 90's? Suppress On was the guy. It was real.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top