JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd be surprised what you can order online and actually receive. This is probably a legit website on the order of if you buy something it might actually receive it without an immediate ATF visit. Some of the stuff they are selling is legal to buy and is for sale from other legit vendors. More than likely a bitcoin transaction sort of thing. The other option because they do no do online checkout is that it is truly a scam site you pay for the items by email in bitcoin and you just never get anything. Or you might. Lots of places like that on the "dark web" . Im a little surprised its on the open normal web but not 100% shocked.

The Shotgun news thing where you could buy a DIAS back in the 90's? Suppress On was the guy. It was real.
I knew one guy well who went to Fed Prison over selling Suppressor "Kits" and AR sears on the SG. He was doing it long before they decided to make them a no go. Even after that he probably would have been fine if he had faded away. Instead he took some course on law, decided gold and silver was only legal tender and became his own lawyer. He had a lot of fun spiting in the eye of the courts for a good while till they finally showed him they were not amused. Then he ran after it was too late. Was able to stay on the run a good while till they hooked him up. Watching the guy go off the deep end was amazing. He really believed that one day some black robe was going to say to him " you win, we were wrong". There was just no reaching him after a point sadly.

"Please check your local laws before purchase" from a website selling auto sears in the US...

Also, look at that solvent trap section. 8 P A G E S
Its not in the US. Its just on a US based server. You cannot order anything directly from that website. The solvent trap selection is pretty good. Some of the modular stuff would be usable. All the monocore stuff is junk though.

I knew one guy well who went to Fed Prison over selling Suppressor "Kits" and AR sears on the SG. He was doing it long before they decided to make them a no go. Even after that he probably would have been fine if he had faded away. Instead he took some course on law, decided gold and silver was only legal tender and became his own lawyer. He had a lot of fun spiting in the eye of the courts for a good while till they finally showed him they were not amused. Then he ran after it was too late. Was able to stay on the run a good while till they hooked him up. Watching the guy go off the deep end was amazing. He really believed that one day some black robe was going to say to him " you win, we were wrong". There was just no reaching him after a point sadly.
Yeah Ive got a old friend going down the sovereign citizen rabbit hole right now. Its hard to watch.

Best man at my wedding is still in Thailand 20 years after his sentencing hearing he didn't show up to for MG charges. Runs a burger joint in Phuket. Not coming back.

WTF? Even when that guy did it I could not understand it. Now? Can't the guy read the stories of how this ends? It's not like it has not been tried many times and NO ONE has ever won. Just throwing your life away chasing a pipe dream. :(
Its like listening to Mormons explaining their religion.

Its like listening to Mormons explaining their religion.
That is a very good description. That guy sounded just like someone who falls in with some cult and there is no telling them its bunk. It was really sad to watch him throw his life away like that over something so stupid. Back then we could legally make Class III stuff. He had at one time bought stamps for stuff to play with. That $200 each must have looked very damn cheap as he sat in a cell for years. :(

That is a very good description. That guy sounded just like someone who falls in with some cult and there is no telling them its bunk. It was really sad to watch him throw his life away like that over something so stupid. Back then we could legally make Class III stuff. He had at one time bought stamps for stuff to play with. That $200 each must have looked very damn cheap as he sat in a cell for years. :(
Even now, with the ATF about to rule pistol braces to be stock thus making braced pistols SBR's I see people saying they'll never comply, and I tell them Ive seen this movie before and you wont like how it ends. I get called all kinds of stuff but it wont be me sitting in a jail cell.

Yeah Ive got a old friend going down the sovereign citizen rabbit hole right now. Its hard to watch.
There still those that follow this notion?

At the ripe 'old age' of about 18 I fell in with a 'militia' group that had a couple that called themselves 'sovereign citizens'. Oh they had their hand-written 'documents' and everything. I went shooting with them a couple times, attended one of their 'meetings' - and quietly 'bowed out'.

There still those that follow this notion?

At the ripe 'old age' of about 18 I fell in with a 'militia' group that had a couple that called themselves 'sovereign citizens'. Oh they had their hand-written 'documents' and everything. I went shooting with them a couple times, attended one of their 'meetings' - and quietly 'bowed out'.
Im all for Militias. I dont belong to one but IMHO thats what the 2nd amendment is all about. Citizen soldiers protecting America. Shall not be infringed all that. The sovereign citizen thing though? Thats just about avoiding taxes.

Im all for Militias. I dont belong to one but IMHO thats what the 2nd amendment is all about. Citizen soldiers protecting America. Shall not be infringed all that. The sovereign citizen thing though? Thats just about avoiding taxes.
YEP! The guy I knew started with his car. No longer had to have tags or license. The first thing I said is when some other SC crashes into you with no insurance and you can't have insurance since you gave up having a license then what? Questions like this were met with scorn and I soon gave up. I don't like taxes any more than anyone else but I do like living in civilized society.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top