JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, I'm going to try this again. First, I'll ask that no one post derogatory posts as to my asking price or anything else. This is not the place (neither is my PM box). If you have something negative to say, go yell at your pillow. You'll feel better and it will be more productive. Thanks.

Now that the unpleasantness is out of the way, here's what I've got. Like new in the box Glock 23 in .40 S&W. Its had exactly 63 rounds through it for function testing. It has no scratches, blemishes, or anything of the like. It even has that copper based Glock lubricant in the slide. It has a NY 1 trigger spring installed. It makes the trigger pull about 8 lbs and much like a DA revolver pull. I prefer it, although I still have the original spring as well.

The gun has some extras that can go with it. First, it has a third 13 round magazine. It also has 36 rounds of 180gr. Federal JHP Hydra-shock rounds. Lastly it has a custom leather IWB holster made by Ed at Tracker Leather in Sisters. If you haven't seen Ed's holsters, they are first rate, both in materials and workmanship. Scott Springer at Springer Precision sells them on his website. They were recently featured in a photo shoot in one of the gun mags (I believe it was an article about Springer or Clint Smith, not sure which).

The price is as follows. Gun only, with 2 magazines and both trigger springs plus all the normal box and paperwork: $525.

Gun with everything above plus extra mag and ammo: $560.
Gun with everything listed (gun, ammo, mag, holster): $625.

ADDED: If you buy the gun and want the brass from the rounds fired (and any other .40 I may have), I'll throw it in.

I'm not looking for any trades at the moment. I realized I have four custom rifle builds in need of parts. So unless you have two Douglas barrel blanks in 6.5 with a #3 contour, a Douglas #5 contour in .458 (1 in 14 twist), two timney deluxe featherweight triggers for 96 mausers, or a timney sportsman trigger for a Siamese mauser, CASH will have to do.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.