JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nice find civilian75 :s0155:

mainstream media will never highlight the goodness of an armed polite public. they only report the aftermath and spin the story to their anti-gun agenda, ie. Portland Mayor Sam Adams likes to tweet "GUN MURDER!!!", or how the Oregonian waters down every pertinent detail on suspects or persons of interests...

gas station cashiers, convenience store clerks, pharmacists should all be OC-ing! if not, they should have security carrying OC-ing SMG's like in many latin american countries :s0112:

long live the goodly gun rights forums!

nice find civilian75 :s0155:

mainstream media will never highlight the goodness of an armed polite public.

It really is too bad that this kind of happening does not get out enough! I believe that there are many quasi anti people out there that just have never heard any thing good about guns and if they just got these kind of stories through the mainstream, they may just become interested or actual supporters.

I went over to Youngstown Ohio around ten to take advantage of the lower gas prices. As I stepped out to insert my card, a car with three black males in their early 20s pulled up in a late model buick regal. Not to be stereotypical, but they were all dressed in typical banger attire, with one exception that really stood out to me: each one wore a black hat that was facing the right way and pulled down low. This struck me as odd. One went into the store and walked around and appeared to be looking at everything and nothing at the same time. I saw the guy inside throw a thumbs up to the guys outside. One guy got in the driver seat and started the car. The other guy started to walk toward the store entrance, walking about 5 feet away from me. As he walked by I saw him glance at me. I was turned strong side facing him.

I'm curious. What does their being black have to do with the story?

Does their being black automatically make them more dangerous? Or does it make them an obvious threat?

If you removed the word "black" from the story, and just said "three males in their twenties pulled up in a late model buick" would it have made the story any different?

If they were three white guys, would the author of the story have stated that? "Three white guys pulled up in a late model buick" or would he have just said "Three males in their 20's"?

I also like how me made sure to type out the broken english of the middle eastern store clerk.

Good story in favor of open carry though.

What does their being males have to do with the story?

What does their being in their early 20s have to do with the story?

What does them driving a late model buick regal have to do with the story?

If you removed any of these words from the story, and just said "a couple people went to a gas station" would it have made the story any different??

But you're right, I'm sure this whole entire encounter written by sprrdhawk44 just so he could stick the word "black" in there...

I went over to Youngstown Ohio around ten to take advantage of the lower gas prices. As I stepped out to insert my card, a car with three black males in their early 20s pulled up in a late model buick regal. Not to be stereotypical, but they were all dressed in typical banger attire, with one exception that really stood out to me: each one wore a black hat that was facing the right way and pulled down low. This struck me as odd. One went into the store and walked around and appeared to be looking at everything and nothing at the same time. I saw the guy inside throw a thumbs up to the guys outside. One guy got in the driver seat and started the car. The other guy started to walk toward the store entrance, walking about 5 feet away from me. As he walked by I saw him glance at me. I was turned strong side facing him.

Does their being black automatically make them more dangerous? Or does it make them an obvious threat?

If you removed the word "black" from the story, and just said "three males in their twenties pulled up in a late model buick" would it have made the story any different?

If they were three white guys, would the author of the story have stated that? "Three white guys pulled up in a late model buick" or would he have just said "Three males in their 20's"?

I also like how me made sure to type out the broken english of the middle eastern store clerk.

Don't be a race baiting jackhole. The police will write their reports the same way as the witness' discription. Race matters not except for future identification of the perps. How would you feel if your house was robbed and the cops report stated the witness discribed them as four persons of undetermined sex, race, height, weight, age, and left in a car, bike, truck, of unstated color, year, make. Think!!! Greydog.

Why sugar-coat the story..It is what it is.

Here's a true story for you and it's up to you to solve it.

I was standing or sitting somewhere. I can't remember where or why. Then I think some live creatures passed me but I don't know what they were. I don't know how they got there either. Maybe one or more of them went into some building but I don't know for sure, or where. Then I think whatever it was left. I seem to recall some other guy saying something to me but I don't know what. Seems like I had something attached to my belt but I don't recall what it was. Then it seems like a couple of guys showed up and asked me some questions but I didn't know enough to answer them. I don't know what happened after that.

Oh, now I remember. I think I saw a cell phone, but I could be wrong about that.

I prefer CC over OC, but that's just my preference. I think that people should be allowed to OC whenever and wherever they want, other than secure locations (jails, court, airports). Lots of people say that OC will make you a target. . I think that OC prevents you from becoming a target 99% of the time. Just my opinion. No "facts" to back it up. just gut level feeling.

From my personal experience, twice in my life the simple displaying of a firearm prevented my family from becoming victims.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top