JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where is it? All I get is a sign this petition page.

Sorry, I thought the explanation was there.

Here is the email.
Only months ago, Grassfire reported how the Left is incrementally chipping away at the very foundation of your Second Amendment rights ... tapping ever so lightly so as not to disturb the slumber of most Americans.

Their tapping just got louder.

Reuters is reporting that President Obama is pushing to include medical histories in a national database used to run background checks on gun buyers.

Marrying health records to a national gun database may seem harmless enough -- after all, do we really want the mentally ill purchasing weapons?

But this isn't about keeping the mentally ill from accessing firearms. This is about something far more nefarious.

G, the federal government wants your private medical history reported to this database -- the same database that runs Obamacare records. The same database that runs tax records. The same database that runs credit records. The same database that reads your private email, scans your phone records, reads data from your grocery-store loyalty programs and the same database that has memorized your social profile.

+ + Obama's Expanded Database A Pandora's Box

Of course, putting your personal health care information into this database is completely safe -- so says Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius: "Our actions will be carefully tailored to ensure patient confidentiality as well as public health and safety."

Pushing aside the obvious privacy and security concerns -- and the federal government's complete lack of credibility -- Obama's desire to expand the national database to include your health records represents the opening of Pandora's Box, which could lead to widespread gun confiscation and the annihilation of your Second Amendment rights.

Take Ambien to help you sleep a few years back? No gun for you. Remember those pills for A.D.D. your doctor told you were necessary when you were a teen? No gun for you. Attend a dinner party ten years ago with someone who has since been convicted of a crime? No gun for you. Suffering from depression due to a recent divorce? Forget it. You can’t have a gun either.

See where this is going? Think it’s not possible? Consider again the government's illegal collection of phone and Internet data, along with their other various surveillance efforts. And don't forget about the IRS illegally targeting Tea Party and conservative groups.

What do you think Obama and his Leftist minions will do with this expanded database? You've already seen what they're capable of!

+ + Awaken From Your Slumber And Join The Fight!

G, with this latest Obama effort, the time is now for liberty-loving patriots to wake up and take action to ensure our Second Amendment rights are preserved for the generations that follow.

Click here now to join with more than 187,000 Grassfire team members who have signed our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition.

www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp

Months ago, Obama declared war on millions of law-abiding, Constitution-loving Americans. And when grassroots Americans successfully defeated his gun-grab legislation, he stepped back and said, "I see this as just round one."

+ + Obama Is Sounding The Bell For "Round Two"

With his push to expand the gun-buyer database to include personal health records, he's sounding the bell for round two! Go here now to respond to Obama's latest assault on your Second Amendment rights:

www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp

If successful, the President's push to include health care histories into the national gun-buyers database will impact all Americans. That's why you must rally the support of your family members and friends!

After signing, urge fellow patriots to take immediate action with you by signing the national "I Support the Second Amendment" petition by clicking here now.

Only another 13,000 signatures are needed for Grassfire to hand-deliver 200,000 petitions to House and Senate leaders on Capitol Hill. Take immediate action to thwart Obama's momentum-building efforts by answering the "bell" as part of an overwhelming, undeniable grassroots response.

Thank you, in advance, for standing with us in our efforts to support our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

The Grassfire Team

P.S. Again, President Obama wants to infringe on your constitutional right to keep and bear arms by tying your medical records to an expanded national database. Stop the Radical-in-Chief's latest assault on your gun rights.

Click here now to sign the "I Support the Second Amendment" petition and help us reach the crucial 200,000-signature delivery goal.

<broken link removed>

Obama is gonna ban toguns???? Next thing you know he'll ban togas.

Oh. Wait. Never mind. Toguns was meant to be to guns. Whew! For a second there I thought I was going to have to go on a major toga hoarding run.

Lets keep this simple.

HIPAA is federal law. You the patient are in control of who and where your protected health info goes.

What court is going to allow one law to trump another in which violating one needs to happen in order to make the other law go into effect? How do they decide which law trumps which?

Unless there is something I am unaware of you can't enforce one law if it violates another.

This entire notion of Obamacare taking your guns is complete bovine scatology. It is used to rile up the masses with little substance and virtually no fact to back its hysteria.

With this administration proving daily that it can't be trusted with ANY info I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens!!
They weren't supposed to allow guns to be bought here and shipped to Mexico either.
They weren't supposed to drum up anti Zimmerman crowds either.
They weren't supposed to call for persecution er prosecution of Zimmerman either.
They weren't supposed to record meta data about seemingly everyone on earth either.
They are supposed to prosecute blacks for voter intimidation but they didn't do that either.

I'll quit with that, but I'm sure more can be added.

Lets keep this simple.

HIPAA is federal law. You the patient are in control of who and where your protected health info goes.

What court is going to allow one law to trump another in which violating one needs to happen in order to make the other law go into effect? How do they decide which law trumps which?

Unless there is something I am unaware of you can't enforce one law if it violates another.

This entire notion of Obamacare taking your guns is complete bovine scatology. It is used to rile up the masses with little substance and virtually no fact to back its hysteria.

Obumm does not obey any law, he writes his own and violates the rest
You are so far into a dark hole in the left wing you dont even see daylight.
Unbelievable. Hippa doesnt mean crap to him or holdem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top