JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
His failure to undermine the Bill of Rights [the 2nd Amendment in particular] has been been a spectacular success in boosting sales of firearms for the past 8 years. It's the only positive thing I can attribute to his administration.

----> * <----- that was the sound of my left hand clapping :rolleyes:

The NRA should give him a Award he has been the best gun sales men in history lol the only one better was Hilary running for president

Hopefully it can help us here. The rest of the country will be enjoying the win and having a lax atmosphere in regards to gun control and we here however will have the fight of our life due to the so called emergency cause. I think it's time to write some letters to NRA now that they will have some free time and see if they can concentrate some efforts here. I wonder if rallying gun owners from other states would do any good. We already know that anti's are getting plenty of out of state money.

Last Edited:
Now is the time because we got two years before a mid term vote they need to get in there and pass as many anti gun control laws as possible so that they will have to spend years and billions of dollars trying to reverse them

Should have made it easier to understand lol another words make the 2a so strong that it would take billions of dollars and years to infringe on are Rights

Oh right, the NRA. Took me a minute there, I was having trouble remembering who they are. Do they cover any of the west coast?

Yeh I know what you mean. But Maybe they just need some pressure. And you have to figure they are under under attack from the antis all the time. They are fighting a much bigger monster on a national level. If you look at the NRA as just a special interest group like the antis do well no wonder its not working. When you look at as We are the NRA and instead of them calling you for money and support You start calling them saying hey I have sent my money and support here is the problem whats the plan vs hey I paid you my a $25 for year now go fix every thing for me. The NRA power is not in what they do but in the numbers behind what they do.

You can hop in the boat boat with Bloomberg and hate the NRA but they are the biggest voice we have. And Like I said with the rest of the country enjoying the WIN maybe they wont be so spread out and can concentrate more efforts here. You can only spread that one pat of butter on so many pieces of bread before it becomes to thin for any piece to have flavor. Its a big battle they are fighting and don't expect them to be magic ferries that can wave a magic wond for us and fix everything. If you don't want to call them wait for them them to call you and ask What can we do How is supporting the NRA going to help us here in Oregon. And if you can't do that join OFF.

Last Edited:
I quit the NRA years ago because they were to political. Have since sent all my money to GUN OWNERS of America. [GOA ] I believe that they are more up to date on issues and work closer with the states .Harry Reid hates them ~~ that in it self should say something:):):)

Thats great! We need all the help we can get. Hopefully with the most of the rest of the country enjoying the Win we can win too by having more support from gun organizations like GOA here.

I think the problem with NRA is that it is spread out too thin. They have many great programs that help educated and promote but with all that I just don't think they have not been able to focus on any Individual state issues.

Maybe we need to focus on this

Donate To Or Join OFF

I still am a NRA member but I will look up GOA I used to donate money besides my membership fee but I realize that the more I donated the more they ask me for more money so now just membership fee

It is a very political organization but they do have contact 's where we need them but it would be great to have some type of more local thing for every state

YOU guy's are going to have too deal with me tonight I just spent all morning duck hunting in the snow freeze my ads of and didn't fire a shot no duck's today now I'm sitting next to the heater watching TV drinking a few beers lol

IMAG0600.jpg IMAG0599.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top