JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
file.php?id=12503.jpg

That's funny! :)

There is a really interesting book:
https://www.amazon.com/American-Nat...d=1478963707&sr=8-1&keywords=american+nations

It shows that in some senses there are actually 11 distinct nations (or cultures) in N America. Your map puts the nations "Left Coast" and "Yankeedom" in the same culture as in the Canadian nations, which is actually quite close to the reality. Also, "Left Coast" is really an offshoot of "Yankeedom".

On the other hand, when it comes to Damnyankeestan and Commiefornia, I know Canadians who when I suggested trade or just outright transfer of territory they said "Hell No, WE don't want 'em either!"

Many of today's Public School graduates have to take ESL courses. This is because they never learn to articulate clearly. Oh, they speak the "valley girl" dialect quite fluently, but little else.

No matter what the Internet tells you, the word "like", in general syntax, is not used as a "verbal pause".

Thank you.

Last Edited:
I immigrated from Canada 31 tears ago when I realized:

1- That the phrase on most TV commercials was true (grossly understated, but true)..."Slightly higher in Canada".
2- The locals needed to be constantly reminded whose national anthem they were singing..."my home and native land".
3- Still have a Queen.

So, would these secession malcontents change from protesting an American "monarchy" to protesting the actual Commonwealth monarchy?

I had ancestors that fought on both sides of the Revolution.
Once they fought each other in the same battle.
I can sing the words to both God Bless America *and*
God Save the Queen. Either way I'm honoring my forebears.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top