JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't know if this was already posted. When I was watching them taking pot shots at the guy all I could think is None of them carry a long gun any more?:confused:

Don't know if this was already posted. When I was watching them taking pot shots at the guy all I could think is None of them carry a long gun any more?:confused:

Long guns are probably only OK for "ESU" - the NYPD SWAT equivalent

Remember - its New York - he same dipshiess' who put 12 pound triggers in Glocks (then bubblegum when heir cops can't hit a damn thing except innocent bystanders) and who require heavy triggered DAO if you want a non-issued gun. New York is not gun friendly even for their cops.

Remember - its New York - he same dipshiess' who put 12 pound triggers in Glocks (then bubblegum when heir cops can't hit a damn thing except innocent bystanders) and who require heavy triggered DAO if you want a non-issued gun. New York is not gun friendly even for their cops.
LOL, That's what I said to one of my partners at work just now when I was showing him the video. I said that kind of shot is hard to make using a Glock with a NY trigger. :D

Well, if they're gonna be antigun then that should go for the cops too. Should be the same for any antigun politician's protection.

I had the same thought about 25# triggers and accuracy. IMHO, sight picture and a decent trigger are the salient factors in hitting anything with a pistol. Of course the rules mandating such are the products of the city's ambulance chasers. Nobody who ever had to shoot to save his/her life had any input. I would have a hard time hitting anything with a trigger like that too.

I had the same thought about 25# triggers and accuracy. IMHO, sight picture and a decent trigger are the salient factors in hitting anything with a pistol. Of course the rules mandating such are the products of the city's ambulance chasers. Nobody who ever had to shoot to save his/her life had any input. I would have a hard time hitting anything with a trigger like that too.
If you practice a lot with a heavy trigger you can get pretty good. I can do pretty well on steel plates with an unmodified revolver, but it took me a while to get there.

I had to deal with an AUG trigger for a long time, and I just use basic milspec triggers in ARs. All my AKs have the basic AK fcg in them (no tapco or anything), and the FAL...

Honestly, there isn't a light trigger in any gun I have. :eek:

"Honestly, there isn't a light trigger in any gun I have. :eek:"

1) Pull weight isn't the only important factor in a good trigger. The S9 has an acceptable pull, but it's mushy. I also think that an overtravel stop is just peachy. I am planning to tune it up a bit, just to make it smooth and crisp without changing any of the springs.

2) IMHO, the trigger isn't as important on a rifle as it is on a handgun. YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top