JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unfortunately what happens in NY doesn't stay in NY. This wave is going to spread.

Ban body armor huh? " Gun violence is bad. We have to do something about gun violence, so we're going to ban something that offers some protection from bullets."

Genius

Political grandstanding "look at me!" BS. Whoever comes up with the most restrictive and wide spread looney bill WINS!

Politicians spending tax payer dollars and bogging down the system with utter nonesense... just to play the "I'm Woke" game. I sure hope he owns body armor. 🤣

Legislation S.9407-B/A.10497 Prohibits Purchase of Body Armor with Exception of Those in Specified Professions

LOL, I just bought 2 more sets of level IV front back and side plates, ours are ( 8 year's old ) and needed replacing..
Remember kid's only Head, Hip and thigh's count............ Unless you have M67 Frag's.

" F- New York......."
Quote by, ME since 1999 new years eve in times square.

Last Edited:
It's likely to never happen, but what I dream of is the day these yahoo's actually get a clue and start going after actual criminals instead of law abiding gunowners. Making the penalties for firearms offenses actually sting to the point even a criminal might think twice.

Ie., Most state penalties for carrying concealed without a license or illegal possession is only a misdemeanor offense and might have a maximum penalty of anywhere from 90days to a year in the clink.. and a pittance max $ penalty. Not that they will get the max penalty, anyway, and even less likely to ever serve out whatever sentence they do get.

Until they crack down and make it scary enough for criminals to reconsider having a gun in their possession, nothing will change... no matter how many law abiding citizens they convert into criminals.

The other side of the coin is actually making jail time "uncomfortable" enough so it's actually a deterrent rather than just "vacation time in the penalty box".

If you look at a lot of countries with low crime rates, in nearly every case, even their lesser crime penalties are severe, you WILL serve out your sentence and their prison systems are scary as all H.E.-double hockey sticks.

What we've been doing over the many decades of slowly whittling away our 2A rights certainly hasn't done a thing to reduce gun related crimes. Many of which are exponentialy more horrific than at any previous time in our history. When will we ever learn that to get a different result we need to take a different approach to the problem???

Rant over----

The marxists are getting better are the language used when writing new laws…kinda like a little kid who learns a new big people word and uses it way too much…however, the cognitive dissonance behind those useless words typed on paper affirm my thoughts that those people and words ought not be taken seriously.

Makes me wonder what 'they' are so afraid of, because clearly Chicago shows us they 'really' don't care about people killing people

Off to the FEMA camp for me….

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads