JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LOL. The last time I posted something "anti" lawyer it was quickly removed. So.... I'll just leave this here.

Disclaimer: The observation(s) of individual actions or in-actions by individual members of the ___American Bar Association________ does NOT necessarily reflect the.....la, la, la....

Think about it. One cop does some bubblegum and the cities burn across the nation.

Aloha, Mark

<Authorities say Rahman, 31, tossed a bottle filled with gasoline through a broken window into the cruiser just before 1 am Saturday but the Molotov cocktail failed to ignite. Rahman jumped into a van driven by Mattis and they sped off, court papers allege. >
I guess this is the sure sign of someone who grew up sheltered. Can't even figure out the proper way to use a Molotov Cocktail correctly. :s0140:

All their education and they resort to showing their true colors as nothing more than street thugs.

I hope the last thing they see are their degrees and BAR certificates burning on a trash heap...

Just goes to show, even being born with a silver spoon shoved up their jacksy doesn't prevent them from being arseholes!
You find arseholes in all walks of life, and nothing can stop them, there is no cure for that affliction!

Just goes to show, even being born with a silver spoon shoved up their jacksy doesn't prevent them from being arseholes!
You find arseholes in all walks of life, and nothing can stop them, there is no cure for that affliction!
I beg to differ, sir... it should never be anything but a last resort, but in Gravest Extreme situations Mozambique Therapy has a 100% cure rate for Lethal Aggression Disorder.

Another video from NY......

Listen for it.....

"There was little social distancing."

Rrrright...TRUE....But, I thought it was funny of the commentator.

Aloha, Mark

Last paragraph of the article:

"Police chased Shader down and she is facing federal charges."

I hope they throw the bubbleguming book at this dumbass...

Looks like the two assclowns in the OP's article are goin up on fed charges as well.
I hope all 3 of them rot in a dank cell upstate and are frequented by "the sisters" every night...

Last Edited:
Yep - I know a person who has a son who is an attorney (dad financed) and he is a self-centered, sleazy, womanizing, uncaring POS - and just got a job with the county he lives in.

Ye shall reap what ye have sown... :rolleyes:

or in modern parlance, Karma's a B....

Normally I would feel bad seeing someone catch fire. I just can't muster that right now. These people are out there destroying businesses -- many of them small businesses and having built a small business myself, it's a huge amount of effort. To go around burning stuff down now when things are hard enough because of the virus? My compassion level for the self-igniting-rioters is at zero.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top