JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Truthfully I dont understand these folks. They lay in the street to show they care enough to take your guns away, while at the same time they came out today defending MS13 as human and at the same time support the killing of babies with abortion. Yall really want this crew running your life?:s0142:
^^^. Yup, this right here is the way they operate, need to try to micro control every facet of American societies daily life. Only problem is, they're all hypocrites!!!!

Well, apparently it does. There are so many errors of all kinds in many posts on this site, spelling, grammar, punctuation, that a casual observer might think this group was populated by semi-literates. Half the members can't form a coherent sentence. I don't see you giving them a hard time. So why grate my gonads over this little mistake? I'm going to be watching your posts like a hawk from now on. LOL
Do!

I mess up sometimes. Call me on it.

I don't notice most of the time but my eighth grade teacher Denise Stanford took great glee in describing the difference between lie in the street and lay in the street much to the chagrin of her mortified daughter Melinda, my nemesis from the percussion section of the orchestra class!

You are smart and write well. When people are clearly not even close there's no point in saying anything.

And... I'm a git. Don't take it to heart but don't lay in the road....

Guns are pretty much completely banned in NYC already, so WTF are they asking for? There's nothing left to control.
All they know how to do is clamp down more and more on law abiding citizens. They have no idea how to handle the bad guys. But at least they keep the bad guys voting for them. That's important for progressive politicians.

Do!

I don't notice most of the time but my eighth grade teacher Denise Stanford took great glee in describing the difference between lie in the street and lay in the street

I figured it was something like that. Explains everything. Let me tell you about Mr. Matheson...

Well, apparently it does. There are so many errors of all kinds in many posts on this site, spelling, grammar, punctuation, that a casual observer might think this group was populated by semi-literates. Half the members can't form a coherent sentence. I don't see you giving them a hard time. So why grate my gonads over this little mistake? I'm going to be watching your posts like a hawk from now on. LOL

UGHHH...:p

Its ok dude just ... f8c68392269c1d92ac89290ba7b9ef07.jpg

Guilty, and i don't care.

Don't get me started on grammar. OK, you... got... me... started.
What grinds my gears are these dolts writing copy at all of the news papers. Here's the worst possible contextual offense in the world (IMHO).
"Missing boy found safe". "Missing Alzheimer's patient found safe". "Missing school child found safe".
I think that I will go missing so that I can find an effing safe.
All they have to do to is add one tiny word..."IS". Let's try it again. "Missing child IS found safe".
How bubbleguming lazy are these "journalists"? This is why we need that great big internet EMP.
Just saying.

Wait a minute. If they are found safe, doesn't that mean they are not missing anymore? Shouldn't it be "Formerly missing child is found safe"?

Don't get me started on grammar. OK, you... got... me... started.
What grinds my gears are these dolts writing copy at all of the news papers. Here's the worst possible contextual offense in the world (IMHO).
"Missing boy found safe". "Missing Alzheimer's patient found safe". "Missing school child found safe".
I think that I will go missing so that I can find an effing safe.
All they have to do to is add one tiny word..."IS". Let's try it again. "Missing child IS found safe".
How bubbleguming lazy are these "journalists"? This is why we need that great big internet EMP.
Just saying.

What safe did they find? Hm?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top