JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Cuomo praised the students' efforts during a press conference that followed the demonstration, and said he intended to order the creation of a website called "New York Students Against Gun Violence" to allow students to continue their advocacy."

If he's going to order it, that implies state assets (money and/or personnel) will be used. Why does my gut tell me that public funds should not be used to enable those on one side of a political issue to advocate for their cause?

Where's a steam roller when you need one?

maxresdefault.jpg

Truthfully I dont understand these folks. They lay in the street to show they care enough to take your guns away, while at the same time they came out today defending MS13 as human and at the same time support the killing of babies with abortion. Yall really want this crew running your life?:s0142:

Sorry. Grammar never sleeps.

Well, apparently it does. There are so many errors of all kinds in many posts on this site, spelling, grammar, punctuation, that a casual observer might think this group was populated by semi-literates. Half the members can't form a coherent sentence. I don't see you giving them a hard time. So why grate my gonads over this little mistake? I'm going to be watching your posts like a hawk from now on. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top