JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do, I may be posting in the wrong forum, but I've been thinking about organizing a nwfa trap day at the Portland gun club. I have shot there off and on for about 10 years now, and that is where my grandfather would take me shooting as well.

What would you all think about getting a bunch of us together and having a fun day of hooting? Bring your wife's, girl friends, kids, or the whole family and have a little competition?

Don't know what we would do for top shooters, but who really cares about awards when your having fun with friends?

So let me know what you think, if enough people are interested, ill go talk to the gun club folks and see if we can get as deal on rounds.

semi's are fine,but u are limited to one loaded at a time,that is trap etiquette.Drop a shell in the chamber while waiting,but do not close the action until AFTER the person before u has shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top