JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Part of my routine maintenance this morning included searching for a common term. I typed in Wesson, hit the search button, and received only a handful of results (there should be hundreds if not thousands).

Just letting everyone know that I'm looking into this issue now ;)

That would be good. I've been frustrated numerous times trying to locate a thread using pretty specific search terms only to get back results that seem to be all over the board. This doesn't happen so much when searching inside a specific forum such as the classifieds, but more so in searches of the overall site. It's been like that for a while for me.

Hah, I had no idea! Sure I have a heavy workload, but you guys don't have to hide these things :p

I've identified the issue, but it won't be fixed until next week at the earliest. However, in the mean time I've configured the software to return the most recent results (rather than the most relevant). This is a huge improvement over the way it was working, and it'll be getting better soon.

I was just searching for "Alaskan" with no results at all. Was thinking it was because I am on my phone but now maybe not. Thanks for staying on top of it Joe!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top