JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would be down to donate. Such a sad event. My condolences to the family and friends as well.

If you guys havent seen them already....might check these out next time you renew your tags. I just got them for my truck back in october. They donate all the proceeds to the Police Memorial Trust Fund.

<broken link removed>

Joey, can NWFA start a donation fund to help Chief Painter's family?? I am sure many here would contribute.

RIP Chief, and God Bless His Family.

Im told Bank of America in Rainier has set up a fund in His name, Ralph Painter. You can donate at any B of A. There is also a local spaghetti feed next week in Rainier and a concert at Dukes in P-town. You can find details on the memorial facebook page or email me and I can find the date and times.

Memorials planned for Rainier Police Chief Ralph Painter.
A visitation, Thurs, Jan 13 open to the public at Rainier city hall, 12 to 6 pm

The casket will be watched by honor guard, public is invited to come.

...A memorial, Friday, Jan 14 at 1 pm, University of Portland Chiles Center. also open to the public, which will include a procession from Rainier to Portland.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top