Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NWFA fund for Rainier Police Chief Painter's Family??

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Bajablast, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Joey, can NWFA start a donation fund to help Chief Painter's family?? I am sure many here would contribute.

RIP Chief, and God Bless His Family.

2. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

I second my condolences to the family. Great idea.

3. PDXGFX

PDXGFX Hillsburito, OR New Member

I would be down to donate. Such a sad event. My condolences to the family and friends as well.

If you guys havent seen them already....might check these out next time you renew your tags. I just got them for my truck back in october. They donate all the proceeds to the Police Memorial Trust Fund.

DPSST Memorial Fund Board Police Memorial Trust Fund

4. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

That sounds like a pretty good idea. And the first ticket you DON'T get with them on you've probably come out ahead.

5. ProLandSurveyor

ProLandSurveyor Beaverton New Member

Im told Bank of America in Rainier has set up a fund in His name, Ralph Painter. You can donate at any B of A. There is also a local spaghetti feed next week in Rainier and a concert at Dukes in P-town. You can find details on the memorial facebook page or email me and I can find the date and times.

6. ProLandSurveyor

ProLandSurveyor Beaverton New Member

Memorials planned for Rainier Police Chief Ralph Painter.
    A visitation, Thurs, Jan 13 open to the public at Rainier city hall, 12 to 6 pm

The casket will be watched by honor guard, public is invited to come.

...A memorial, Friday, Jan 14 at 1 pm, University of Portland Chiles Center. also open to the public, which will include a procession from Rainier to Portland.