JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tomorrow's the big night! :)

Sorry to hear some of you can't make it. We'll have to do our next one on the weekend.

So Joey, are stick on name/handle tags provided or do we need to bring our own? :s0112:

I'll pick some up ;)

But if I drive my motorhome up there and want to park overnight in the parking lot of the Lucky Lab I suspect I would be cited for 'vagrancy' or something to that effect right?

Have they got room for my 41' MH in the lot too?

I know you wouldn't be able to park in their lot, but there is a ton of street parking nearby.

Can't make it, have to go to a friends birthday dinner. That sucks because Lucky Lab is one of my favorite places to visit, great beer and pizza. We used to frequent there when I was in college a couple years ago. I will have to catch the next one if possible.

I had a great time! Definitely have to do this again!

That was a lot of fun, good beer and good conversation, nice meeting all of you.

I'll agree with both you! I was very glad I was able to make it and will attempt to next time work permitting. Stopped by the wife's office on my way home and showed off the goodies that were given away. Thanks again ohcarolan, sorry if I got the screen name wrong. The mag pouches will work great for her Buckmark. After showing them to her she reminded me that I need to get her more mags lol.

Thanks to everyone who made it, I had a great time! We'll definitely be setting this up at least once a month.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top