JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been a very long time since we've had a get together of any sort. I'm just going to throw a date, time, and location out there and see if anyone shows up :s0114:

Who: Anyone reading this, though I do believe Lucky Lab is 21+ only.
What: Getting together for food and beers. It's tightwad Tuesday!
When: Tuesday, October 9th @ 6PM
Where: Lucky Lab Beer Hall, 1945 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97209
Why: Why not?

First two pitchers are on me! If you're planning on attending please post in this thread so we can get an idea of the number of people.

See you there :s0155:

There are plenty of bridges and overpasses to sleep under, but you might have to scuffle with some of the locals to get a good spot.
What? No reservation system for bridges and overpasses? Thanks for the reply. Price not so much of an issue but timing. If ever on a weekend I would like to attend and meet some of you I have only known in the 'disembodied' world of the internet!

What? No reservation system for bridges and overpasses? Thanks for the reply. Price not so much of an issue but timing. If ever on a weekend I would like to attend and meet some of you I have only known in the 'disembodied' world of the internet!

Yep, it's always cool to see if the face matches what you pictured it to be in your mind.

You'll be real close to one of the local hospitals. When you're too drunk, broke or just lazy and you've pissed yourself stop by the ER and tell them you're feeling suicidal or that you have "chest pain" and you'll get a room for the night. If you don't have insurance it's free. :drunk: No Worries.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top