JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been meaning to get into that store for some time now but kept putting it off until I needed to go in the other day.

The owner is a really nice guy, full of information (with no bs) & he has some of the best Used Gun prices of any store I've been too in quite awhile! (Not to mention his new items:cool:).

I highly recommend going in and saying hello and see for yourself;).

Website for more info and address:

NW Custom Firearms - Home

Jon does good work.

Work he's done for me so far...
Ruger Bisley Vaquero .45LC - repair broken loading gate spring
Glock 19, S&W Shield - install XPress Big Dot sights
Taurus 66 - smooth & lighten trigger
Ruger 77/22 - lighten trigger, lap scope rings, mount & boresight new scope

He's got my TC Encore .223 right now to polish the trigger, lap scope rings & boresight new scope, and Cerakote the barrel and receiver.

Also picked up one of the NW Firearm lowers from him the other day.

Hey thanks for the nice words!

We try really hard for good customer service and to not be "that guy" behind the gun counter lol Now we realize that there will always be those people that you cannot please no matter what, but they are such a small percentage that they do not matter. @Joe13 is right, there is no BS allowed in my shop lol. I don't give it and we do not take it. It is not hard to sniff it out either lol

I also price everything that we have for sale as reasonably as possible. I don't want to be known as the shop that sells used guns for the same price, or even more, as a new gun. I hate it when I walk into a shop and see a used Glock for $499 when the same one brand new is $525. Our parts and accessories inventory is also growing by the week.

Just picked up the T/C today. Jon did fabulous work.

Little hard to tell from the pic, as I took it on my workbench under florescent lights, but the
Cerakote green is a perfect match for the Realtree Hardwood stock. [The receiver and barrel
were stainless.] He also polished the trigger, lapped the DMZ rings, and boresighted the
Nikon Monarch 3 [4-16x42 BDC] scope.

TC Encore.jpg

May as well post a pic of the Ruger 77/22 he worked on as well. Lightened the trigger to 3#, lapped the rings and boresighted the Nikon ProStaff Rimfire II [4-12x40] scope.

Ruger 7722.jpg

Just picked up the T/C today. Jon did fabulous work.

Little hard to tell from the pic, as I took it on my workbench under florescent lights, but the
Cerakote green is a perfect match for the Realtree Hardwood stock. [The receiver and barrel
were stainless.] He also polished the trigger, lapped the DMZ rings, and boresighted the
Nikon Monarch 3 [4-16x42 BDC] scope.

View attachment 310301
May as well post a pic of the Ruger 77/22 he worked on as well. Lightened the trigger to 3#, lapped the rings and boresighted the Nikon ProStaff Rimfire II [4-12x40] scope.

View attachment 310302

Awesome looking work!!!

Congrats!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR