JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just purchased the Bronze trust from NW GUN LAW Group. This form is a Pre Named Trust form that doesn't appear to be designed to allow changes.. Looking for help from someone who's used this form and might be willing to spend 5 minutes on the phone to discuss how you made this work. I was told that the Silencer Co was super easy to follow but went with NW Gun Law due to possible upgrade option. Their phone rep said it was a no hassle deal.

Guess I'm a simpleton.

Thanks

I copied the whole thing into a different file format and edited it myself. If that is something you want to do depends on what you want to change. I changed the trust name to make it shorter. I can't tell you how to add people to the trust for sure, but I think it would just be a matter of adding the name in the right location under trustee or beneficiary.

I am not a lawyer and this is not to be considered legal advice.

Any other edits other than the trust name that you recall? I started to edit a copy with shortened trust name and anywhere document referenced "gundocx" I removed this wording to show shortened trust name including at bottom of each page listed...

Seems like there should be more spots with _________ for adding people in the proper places...

I thought the whole point in a trust was to have listed beneficiaries but apparently this Bronze trust is just a way to skirt CLEO signoff which would have been less expensive..
I say don't bother with a BRONZE from NW LAW unless you're in a place where CLEO signoff is not expected...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top