JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just purchased the Bronze trust from NW GUN LAW Group. This form is a Pre Named Trust form that doesn't appear to be designed to allow changes.. Looking for help from someone who's used this form and might be willing to spend 5 minutes on the phone to discuss how you made this work. I was told that the Silencer Co was super easy to follow but went with NW Gun Law due to possible upgrade option. Their phone rep said it was a no hassle deal.

Guess I'm a simpleton.

Thanks

I copied the whole thing into a different file format and edited it myself. If that is something you want to do depends on what you want to change. I changed the trust name to make it shorter. I can't tell you how to add people to the trust for sure, but I think it would just be a matter of adding the name in the right location under trustee or beneficiary.

I am not a lawyer and this is not to be considered legal advice.

Any other edits other than the trust name that you recall? I started to edit a copy with shortened trust name and anywhere document referenced "gundocx" I removed this wording to show shortened trust name including at bottom of each page listed...

Seems like there should be more spots with _________ for adding people in the proper places...

I thought the whole point in a trust was to have listed beneficiaries but apparently this Bronze trust is just a way to skirt CLEO signoff which would have been less expensive..
I say don't bother with a BRONZE from NW LAW unless you're in a place where CLEO signoff is not expected...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top