JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watch him and cutlerylover --- I do find nutnfancy to be a bit more.... how do I say this... "tacticool"... but he has some good information... I don't take what he says for gospel in regards to firearms and training and gear, but it does help me see certain things in action which is always good.

A spec sheet and photos can only tell you so much - I want to see it used and hear from people who have put it through its paces. Not just firearms, but all outdoor gear: knives, tents, stoves, axes, etc, etc, etc....

He live here in the NW It would be real kool to have a get together with him. Hopefully somebody can organize something and invite him.

Yes I watch his video's and enjoy them. We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but I think he's pretty kool just the same. He loves his Glock I love my 1911's even if they are heavy and only 8 + 1

I like his approach to it all, but I find 85% is opinion. Thats ok with me, they are his videos, He really likes his glocks and hates HK's. I would really like to know what he does for work/ what training / backgound to base his opinions on.

I guess alot of the things he talks about are too tacticool or tacky-ticool, (taclight on a ruger charger...)

One thing I really like is it gives you a better look at the Item he is reviewing vs. the MFG's pics. Other then that, he needs to stop running around with the camera in a ghillie suit... I belive he is from utah, He might be in a millitia...

I have watched a few of his videos... I don't have to agree with everything he says, but I do like how he breaks down different aspects in his table top reviews. I also like how he's honest about a gun when he does a range report.
That being said his reviews of the PF-9 helped me decide to buy one. He didn't just try to "sell" me a gun, he compared it side by side to the Kahr (which was out of my price range) and noted the pro's and cons of both. He also mentioned allot about the guns that wasn't mentioned by the manufacture or on the forums.
No, his word isn't the gospel..... Noone's is, but it is surely useful.

Wow, I guess I'll get a lot of flak for this but I actually kind of hate nutnfancy and think his reviews are bull. He almost never actually goes and fires the guns he is reviewing, he just sits there and talks about them. For some reason weight is always his number 1 concern above everything else. Also I think it is totally ridiculous the way he compares every single gun ever made against a glock. It wouldn't be as bad if it was just one small section of the review but he does it in EVERY FREAKING SENTENCE. I mean good grief man, glocks are great and all but they are designed for a specific purpose and not every gun made is designed with the exact same ideas in mind. I would say it's like comparing an AR vs. an AK, but he did like a 5-part review of AR vs. AK which reduces all credibility he has to 0 in my book.

When he talks about civilian sheepdog I always facepalm. I'm not really sure why because I agree that everyone should carry but something about the way he talks about it as if he were some sort of godlike protector of good against evil or something.

I like to call him the stereotypical arfcomer.

But he doesn't live in his Mother's basement :s0114:

But I agree - the glock is not a gun that every other gun should be held to. And the 5-part AK vs. AR dragged on and on and on and on and on....

I also dislike it when he does a review without ever firing a gun...

His knife reviews are cool though - hard to compare a knife to a Glock ;)

Wow, I guess I'll get a lot of flak for this but I actually kind of hate nutnfancy and think his reviews are bull. He almost never actually goes and fires the guns he is reviewing, he just sits there and talks about them. For some reason weight is always his number 1 concern above everything else. Also I think it is totally ridiculous the way he compares every single gun ever made against a glock. It wouldn't be as bad if it was just one small section of the review but he does it in EVERY FREAKING SENTENCE. I mean good grief man, glocks are great and all but they are designed for a specific purpose and not every gun made is designed with the exact same ideas in mind. I would say it's like comparing an AR vs. an AK, but he did like a 5-part review of AR vs. AK which reduces all credibility he has to 0 in my book.

When he talks about civilian sheepdog I always facepalm. I'm not really sure why because I agree that everyone should carry but something about the way he talks about it as if he were some sort of godlike protector of good against evil or something.

dont worry man. i'm not part of the nf fan club. he is incredibly long winded a lot of the time too. also from an "experienced operator" i would expect something more than a table top review where he weighs in on manuf specs.

Well I can say that I don't share his opinion that weight always matters, or that everything needs to be coyote brown, but he definitely has a tactical/SHTF emphasis. But I gotta hand it to him for putting in all those hours to post videos for free. Too much information is better than too little IMHO, so the long-windedness doesn't bother me.

I like the guys service. He seems to fill the niche for delivering information to the novice and intermediate. (I'll check my spelling later) He is long winded, but that just proves he's human.

I sence his background is national gaurd. He mentioned having a job for law enforcement, but I think he has another job as his main income. In my mind he's a gaurdsmen, reserve officer, and works 40hrs a week doing something else. What does this matter? He is a good motivator, teacher, and he does it to many for free. What are you or I doing to share our 2nd amendment beliefs, views, and reasoning to others?

I think he's a good guy, would love to meet him, and will stick up for him so long as he stays legal and nice.

Check out his video "obligation to carry"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top