JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the guys service. He seems to fill the niche for delivering information to the novice and intermediate. (I'll check my spelling later) He is long winded, but that just proves he's human.

I sence his background is national gaurd. He mentioned having a job for law enforcement, but I think he has another job as his main income. In my mind he's a gaurdsmen, reserve officer, and works 40hrs a week doing something else. What does this matter? He is a good motivator, teacher, and he does it to many for free. What are you or I doing to share our 2nd amendment beliefs, views, and reasoning to others?

I think he's a good guy, would love to meet him, and will stick up for him so long as he stays legal and nice.

Check out his video "obligation to carry"

guardsman! that makes sense. He seems like a weekend warrior! I didn't pin him as an extreme combat kind of guy. Most of the SF guys I've met have been like adrenaline junkies who you could tell that talk about equipment always seemed like a subject of labor and not love for them.

I like him. I've watched quite a few of his videos. I dont agree with everything he says, but then again, only sheep do that. lol. I havent made a decision based even 1% on anything he has said, but then again, I have my own style for things I like. For example, I would love to have a Kel-Tec P40, sadly they don't make that anymore.... Anyways, like i said, his word really is nothing but entertainment value to me so far, but that may change when i go to buy a tent. We'll see.

First video I saw was the AK47 vs. AR15. There are 5 parts together(i believe). He uses the AR15 (personal preference)but he couldn't help but make the AK47 the better rifle between them too. (AK WINS)..loved him ever since :))))))))

I like his outdoor equipment reviews and his video on long term camping !!!- he gave me some great ideas on what to put in my survival backpack. ..

Other than that he seems like a good guy that loves guns ... +5

civilian sheepdogs :)))))))))))))

I agree he can be a bit long winded and too "arm chair" for certain things but for most stuff he is very hands on. I'm not sure what weapons table tops you all are talking about but from the videos I've seen he tries most of the weapons he reviews. With that said, I'm not sure I've seen him review any tool or knife without using it - usually before the table top.

Anyway, I think his reviews are part of your due diligence - in terms of research - before buying basically anything over 20 bucks. His reviews shouldn't be the only thing you're basing the purchase on but they should make up part of it.

Plus, he's got some good ideas about how to organize things and what to pack (and more importantly what not to pack) in emergency/survival supplies.

I used to follow him. I liked his knife reviews. I found them pretty good, he gave a good view of some of the knives I was wondering about. But I stopped watching his videos.

Not really interested in watching some guy run around in the desert shooting targets on youtube.

I find his gun reviews boring, and have only sat through a few of them, and am only interested if I can watch them being fired.

He seems to be gaining a bigger following though.

Usually if i'm interested in a product i want to get i look for review videos. He has a lot of videos on products but i try to check other videos of the same product from different people. Some of his videos are long, i think there's one that's almost 1 hour.

There are a lot of other good channels out there also.

MacTeutates - (i think from the NW also)
hickok45
rugersix - (bremerton, wa)
aristotle13 - (local uspsa shooter & match director)

and many many more

Usually if i'm interested in a product i want to get i look for review videos. He has a lot of videos on products but i try to check other videos of the same product from different people. Some of his videos are long, i think there's one that's almost 1 hour.

There are a lot of other good channels out there also.

MacTeutates - (i think from the NW also)
hickok45
rugersix - (bremerton, wa)
aristotle13 - (local uspsa shooter & match director)

and many many more

Check out kiwitedferny. He's a new zealander with the most awesome WWII collection you have ever laid eyes on.

I like him alright. He doesn't do everything the way I would, but I think he's on the right path. I also like the reviews by Gunblast.com they have videos on youtube, but the written reviews on their website give a lot more info.

I think his video's provide information with entertainment, not unlike this website. I like the fact that people say they don't always agree with him, that just brings out more opinions or views that may have been overlooked. And lets face it have you seem some of the garbage on youtube? The fact that there is a thread on this website has to say something about what he does.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top