JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
HOLY COW! That's a Stack'm Deep price right there.
The large frame blanks have been harder to find, price is great. If it wasn't for HB 2005 looming over our heads I would be stacking them deep.

Edit: hopefully if HB 2005 becomes law a local FFL will provide an economical serialization option. I spoke with my favorite FFL about it and he was not excited about offering that service but that could change?

The large frame blanks have been harder to find, price is great. If it wasn't for HB 2005 looming over our heads I would be stacking them deep.

Edit: hopefully if HB 2005 becomes law a local FFL will provide an economical serialization option. I spoke with my favorite FFL about it and he was not excited about offering that service but that could change?
I guess those that already have or continue to stack them deep probably are motivated by hb2005.

the alternative is the same price on a complete serialized frames, still on sale at Team Delta. Another stack em deep price.

I guess those that already have or continue to stack them deep probably are motivated by hb2005.

the alternative is the same price on a complete serialized frames, still on sale at Team Delta. Another stack em deep price.

Those frames with lpk installed are the best deal. I don't think they have the large frame model though. Transfer fees would apply but it will probably be cheaper than the price for serialization.

Those frames with lpk installed are the best deal. I don't think they have the large frame model though. Transfer fees would apply but it will probably be cheaper than the price for serialization.
They have all the sizes in stock (although I finally saw some low quantity warnings on some). I picked one up a couple months ago cause the price is too good. It took them "forever" to ship (they assemble the frame for you) but it shipped and communication was good. I notice all the internals are P80 components, test fired perfectly fine. The P80 flat trigger needs to be pressed on the bottom half only to fire reliably but its otherwise gtg.

They have all the sizes in stock (although I finally saw some low quantity warnings on some). I picked one up a couple months ago cause the price is too good. It took them "forever" to ship (they assemble the frame for you) but it shipped and communication was good. I notice all the internals are P80 components, test fired perfectly fine. The P80 flat trigger needs to be pressed on the bottom half only to fire reliably but its otherwise gtg.
if you have a link to the 45 size frame please post it, I am not finding it on their site. I order a dual side charging upper and bcg from them on May 7th and it shipped out on May 11th.

if you have a link to the 45 size frame please post it, I am not finding it on their site. I order a dual side charging upper and bcg from them on May 7th and it shipped out on May 11th.
Ah, I know what your after now.... P80 doesnt sell serialized 45 size frames. Only unserialized and I havent seen one of those in stock in a long time.
(riflesupply.com is selling serialized frame only Glock 20/21 frames for only $110, if your interested.... currently in stock)

In this climate, I'm not so sure I'd want a traceable electronic record coming back my way for this kind of thing. Plus, if you'd have to serialize them anyway, what exactly would be the point?

In this climate, I'm not so sure I'd want a traceable electronic record coming back my way for this kind of thing. Plus, if you'd have to serialize them anyway, what exactly would be the point?
Agree its pointless, but my guess is most who buy 80%s have no intention of serializing them. As for the electronic record how else do people buy them?

Agree its pointless, but my guess is most who buy 80%s have no intention of serializing them. As for the electronic record how else do people buy them?
Cash at a gun show? Through an acquaintance? You can't necessarily buy THESE ones that way, though you can buy others. With the FRT/WOT confiscation thing going on, I'm not inclined to invite the alphabet boys to my doorstep over something like this.

I like to follow the law, generally speaking

Cash at a gun show? Through an acquaintance? You can't necessarily buy THESE ones that way, though you can buy others. With the FRT/WOT confiscation thing going on, I'm not inclined to invite the alphabet boys to my doorstep over something like this.

I like to follow the law, generally speaking
I think it would be rare if not prohibited by the venue but gun shows are a possibility, an acquaintance would be a very long shot at getting one. I really dont know of any way to buy any 80% except via web store. Maybe a prepaid visa?
Assuming the FOT confiscation is even a real vid, can the govt really demand our personal bank transactions?
Before anyone laughs at that, its gotta be a violation of our 4th amendment rights (as long as it was legal for you to buy when you did).

*Cough* IRS audit *cough*
to go after one guy who bought one for personal use?

I can see a criminal investigation like someone selling them on the street.

But for the hobbiest, theres nothing they can do if you dont answer questions.

I'm slightly confused since the frame kits say with jig but when you add to cart it says it doesn't ship with anything included. Is there 2 separate packages or does the jig still needed to be purchased?

I'm slightly confused since the frame kits say with jig but when you add to cart it says it doesn't ship with anything included. Is there 2 separate packages or does the jig still needed to be purchased?
If I remember the wording right I think that message means if you buy the 80% kits you can't add any other 'completion' items to the order. No parts. that has to be a CYA move on their part.

If you look up the item number for the frame kits on the P80 website it tells you everything that comes with each kit.

I think it means you couldn't order a slide, barrel, etc with it but I am not 100% on that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top