JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
from the article on phone surveillance; the Fed Judge stated this;
the right to be free from searches and seizures is a fundamental right, but it is not an absolute right

This opens up a very good possibility that he feels the same for each of every other amendment... not just 2a which is already being treated as not an absolute right in that state (NY)..... but Freedom of Speech, To Not Allow Soldiers quarters without consent, Right to Remain Silent/ Due Process, Right to Face your Accuser, Right to have Civil cases where the value of controversy is over 20 dollars , The Right to not have excessive bail, unreasonable fines and cruel/unusual punishments, The Right to not deny powers to the States that are not under Federal powers.

from the article on phone surveillance; the Fed Judge stated this;

This opens up a very good possibility that he feels the same for each of every other amendment... not just 2a which is already being treated as not an absolute right in that state (NY)..... but Freedom of Speech, To Not Allow Soldiers quarters without consent, Right to Remain Silent/ Due Process, Right to Face your Accuser, Right to have Civil cases where the value of controversy is over 20 dollars , The Right to not have excessive bail, unreasonable fines and cruel/unusual punishments, The Right to not deny powers to the States that are not under Federal powers.

I don't give a sh!t what that judge asshat says, it IS an absolute right.

Thanks to the poorly executed con job (9.11) all rights in that regard were flushed down the toilet. You can be seized without charges and thrown into a dark hole and tortured indefinitely within today's laws. That is all you need to know.
There are no rights.

In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspected stranger
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
'cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
When you're in Texas look behind you,
'cause that's where the rangers are gonna be .... the sheeple love this stuff.

My hero LE worship/trust never evolved beyond Batman. Thank God I had cop relatives to ruin utopia for me. Later cop acquaintences that completed the job. They all at one time or another tried to get me to join them. They all had the same recruiting spiel, " You get to beat people up. Its fun! "
Not my bag, man. Life is hard enough without tossing gas on every fire you see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top