NRA/ILA to speak on defeating I-594 at social in Vancouver

Reactions
The Libertarian Party of Clark County invites you all to attend a social where Adina Hicks of the National Rifle Association / Institute for Legislative Action will be speaking on defeating the anti-gun Washington Initiative I-594. Come on out and support your 2nd amendment rights!

The event is at;
August 1, 2014 7:00 pm
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver, Washington 98682

Learn more about I-594 here <broken link removed>

Reactions
Don't get me wrong this is a greats start but this needs to be done in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue and Renton. King, Pierce and Snohomish County carry the state so these are the areas that need to be educated!

OP
Godzilla
Reactions
TheBastidge,
Here is a link to the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1453366841585002/

Classic,
Adina Hicks from the NRA is working this issue statewide. I setup the event in Clark County because this is where I live and as Vice-Chair of the local Libertarian Party, we have many members interested in being activists on this issue. If you or someone you know wants to become active in this, I will forward you Adina's contact info. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you!

Great, thanks! I set up an event of my own pointing to Pied Piper Pizza at that time, and invited a ton of people, as well as via my shop's Google Calendar so I could hit both facebook invitations and email.

Please PM your contact info so I can keep in touch with you guys on these issues and promote them through my business.

OP
Godzilla
Reactions
Just a reminder, don't miss this No on I-594 social! It starts at 7 pm Friday night. I even hear that Former Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders is planning to attend!

Reactions
TheBastidge,
Here is a link to the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1453366841585002/

Classic,
Adina Hicks from the NRA is working this issue statewide. I setup the event in Clark County because this is where I live and as Vice-Chair of the local Libertarian Party, we have many members interested in being activists on this issue. If you or someone you know wants to become active in this, I will forward you Adina's contact info. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you!
Adina is manning (womaning?) the No on 594 booth at the Puyallup fair. I think she is heading home tomorrow.........

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom