Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NRA/ILA to speak on defeating I-594 at social in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Godzilla, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Battle Ground, WA Member

The Libertarian Party of Clark County invites you all to attend a social where Adina Hicks of the National Rifle Association / Institute for Legislative Action will be speaking on defeating the anti-gun Washington Initiative I-594. Come on out and support your 2nd amendment rights!

The event is at;
    August 1, 2014 7:00 pm
    Pied Piper Pizza
    12300 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver, Washington 98682

Learn more about I-594 here http://lpclarkcounty.org/i-594_is_a_bad_law/

2. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

Is there a link to a meeting invitation we could forward on?

3. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong this is a greats start but this needs to be done in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue and Renton. King, Pierce and Snohomish County carry the state so these are the areas that need to be educated!

8ball likes this.
  4. Thebastidge

I've invited a large number of people, an had several indicate they'll be in attendance.

5. Godzilla

TheBastidge,
    Here is a link to the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1453366841585002/

Classic,
    Adina Hicks from the NRA is working this issue statewide. I setup the event in Clark County because this is where I live and as Vice-Chair of the local Libertarian Party, we have many members interested in being activists on this issue. If you or someone you know wants to become active in this, I will forward you Adina's contact info. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you!

6. Thebastidge

Great, thanks! I set up an event of my own pointing to Pied Piper Pizza at that time, and invited a ton of people, as well as via my shop's Google Calendar so I could hit both facebook invitations and email.

Please PM your contact info so I can keep in touch with you guys on these issues and promote them through my business.

7. Godzilla

Just a reminder, don't miss this No on I-594 social! It starts at 7 pm Friday night. I even hear that Former Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders is planning to attend!

8. Thebastidge

Chief McElvain (Vancouver PD) sent an email confirming his attendance, as well as several candidates from the local area.

9. Thebastidge

This went well. About 45 people attended, and the NRA-ILA RE, Adina Hicks was a pretty good speaker. Looking forward to working with her more down the road.

Chief McElvain did not show up after all.

10. Qjay

Qjay Vancouver, not BC, Washington, not DC Active Member

Sorry I missed it, I would have liked to be involved. Any talking points or videos online?

11. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

Adina is manning (womaning?) the No on 594 booth at the Puyallup fair. I think she is heading home tomorrow.........