JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Libertarian Party of Clark County invites you all to attend a social where Adina Hicks of the National Rifle Association / Institute for Legislative Action will be speaking on defeating the anti-gun Washington Initiative I-594. Come on out and support your 2nd amendment rights!

The event is at;
August 1, 2014 7:00 pm
Pied Piper Pizza
12300 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver, Washington 98682

Learn more about I-594 here <broken link removed>

Don't get me wrong this is a greats start but this needs to be done in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue and Renton. King, Pierce and Snohomish County carry the state so these are the areas that need to be educated!

TheBastidge,
Here is a link to the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1453366841585002/

Classic,
Adina Hicks from the NRA is working this issue statewide. I setup the event in Clark County because this is where I live and as Vice-Chair of the local Libertarian Party, we have many members interested in being activists on this issue. If you or someone you know wants to become active in this, I will forward you Adina's contact info. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you!

Great, thanks! I set up an event of my own pointing to Pied Piper Pizza at that time, and invited a ton of people, as well as via my shop's Google Calendar so I could hit both facebook invitations and email.

Please PM your contact info so I can keep in touch with you guys on these issues and promote them through my business.

Just a reminder, don't miss this No on I-594 social! It starts at 7 pm Friday night. I even hear that Former Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders is planning to attend!

TheBastidge,
Here is a link to the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1453366841585002/

Classic,
Adina Hicks from the NRA is working this issue statewide. I setup the event in Clark County because this is where I live and as Vice-Chair of the local Libertarian Party, we have many members interested in being activists on this issue. If you or someone you know wants to become active in this, I will forward you Adina's contact info. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you!

Adina is manning (womaning?) the No on 594 booth at the Puyallup fair. I think she is heading home tomorrow.........

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top