JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got an Email from the NRA that says NRA TV is now on Apple TV. I popped into Apple TV and couldn't find it. Does anyone know if there's just a check box I haven't checked? Apple TV doesn't give a lot of viewer options. Or is something bigger going on?

Thanks,
Simon

I just got an Email from the NRA that says NRA TV is now on Apple TV. I popped into Apple TV and couldn't find it. Does anyone know if there's just a check box I haven't checked? Apple TV doesn't give a lot of viewer options. Or is something bigger going on?

Thanks,
Simon
I was just doing the same thing. Apparently if you have the newest of Apple TV's you can access the App Store and download the NRA TV App. However if you are like me and have an older Apple TV you cannot add the app. We have to wait and hope that Apple adds it in a future software release... I am quite bummed. I was looking forward to some good GUNTV...

Ah, got it.
I called their support and verified it. They suggested a "feedback", which is hard to find on their site. I did, and basically complained that I bought a product and it doesn't work, for all the good that it does me. I hope it puts in a vote for some marksmanship programming.

Ah, got it.
I called their support and verified it. They suggested a "feedback", which is hard to find on their site. I did, and basically complained that I bought a product and it doesn't work, for all the good that it does me. I hope it puts in a vote for some marksmanship programming.

Dude: Can your Apple TV and get Roku. It has the NRA channel available:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/46770/nranews

I managed to get a Roku 3 for 50% off: only $50 instead of $100, from Sling TV.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top