JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sitting in that back yard and the puppy, (4 months) would not stop barking. Hit him lightly on the shoulder with kids small plastic ball. He comes over to me and starts it up again. After 2 warnings he gets a kick to the butt and a loud "knock it off!" Take it easy, was more of a shove and I was barefoot. Ten minutes later I go to the fence to say hello to the neighbor and I see one of mine outside the fence. Yep, I feel like dirt. Went in and gave puppy a bisket treat and he let me pet him so I guess all is forgiven.

I was working in my shop one day when I hear a Yelp and my Son scream (he was like 3 at the time) I run out to see blood on his lip and the cocker spaniel cowering I kick the dog for biting my son. I ask my son what happened he said " I I I Bit the dog on the Nose and it bit me back" I put my son down and walked back in the shop telling him to go in the house and have his mother help him. I'm mad at him for making me kick my dog.

This is assuming that a pup is just barking for the heck of it and not at anything in particular: Generally with a barking pup as soon as he barks take him to a time out room and leave him for a few minutes. When he barks again do it again. Eventually he'll get the idea that if he barks he won't be near you, so will quit with the noise.

Go ahead.
Kick my dog. :D

8ab60361541becdb3f33bd8dff37863d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR