JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
liberals and liberalism are the main source of decay in Oregon and the USA. It's a simple concept. Bloomberg et al, bought the election last year and bought the politicians.
When the Conservatives stop trying to be nice to these turds, and not only stand up for what you believe, but be as offensive as Donald Trump....maybe things will change.
Before the hearings in Salem, I heard from all corners.....be respectful, don't use language that will offend anyone, be nice, be civil, and on and on.....
Well, we saw what that got us. These bozos do not care what you have to say, their minds were made up, they have always had an agenda and all the "be nice" talking, won't do us any good.
Now, since there is a super majority in Salem, I do not see any good coming out of that body in years to come...unless we vote them out. Since the non gun, handwringing, brainwashed community, out numbers the gun community......I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.
When PC and I-phones are the most important thing to the majority, the logical, conservative position, is done.
Bullies do not understand civility, they only understand a greater force than they are.

liberals and liberalism are the main source of decay in Oregon and the USA. It's a simple concept. Bloomberg et al, bought the election last year and bought the politicians.
When the Conservatives stop trying to be nice to these turds, and not only stand up for what you believe, but be as offensive as Donald Trump....maybe things will change.
Before the hearings in Salem, I heard from all corners.....be respectful, don't use language that will offend anyone, be nice, be civil, and on and on.....
Well, we saw what that got us. These bozos do not care what you have to say, their minds were made up, they have always had an agenda and all the "be nice" talking, won't do us any good.
Now, since there is a super majority in Salem, I do not see any good coming out of that body in years to come...unless we vote them out. Since the gun community vs. the non gun handwringing brainwashed community out numbers us......I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.
When PC and I-phones are the most important thing to the majority, the logical, conservative position, is done.

You win people over with logic and intellectual debate not polarizing divisive politics. Politicians win by catering the largest demographic pool not by alienating the other room. Generations of news media creating sensationalist media has created far left and far right political spectrums which leave little room for reason.

Last time I checked calling the majority in power a bunch of morons never got me what I wanted. I guess the concept of tactful negotiation is lost.

If you want to go the gay route to transfer guns, then just have your brother in law give you the gun directly and you're golden right?

BTW, be careful because discussing it here might be problematic. Remember conspiracy to commit a misdemeanor is a felony.

You win people over with logic and intellectual debate not polarizing divisive politics. Politicians win by catering the largest demographic pool not by alienating the other room. Generations of news media creating sensationalist media has created far left and far right political spectrums which leave little room for reason.

Last time I checked calling the majority in power a bunch of morons never got me what I wanted. I guess the concept of tactful negotiation is lost.
I have been fighting the liberal mindset for 40 years........and logic and civility has never worked.....and BIG money takes a front seat.
They want all our guns destroyed...Period! Trying to talk logic to them is a waste of time.
Their minds are made up. Now there may be some fence riders, but they get outvoted.
Getting rid of the Prosanski and Hoyle types, is a good thing. But what if you can't?
It's Pavlov's dog here........I'm sick and tired of being a nice guy and getting kicked in the hiney for it!
Tactful negotiation was lost once the Super Majority took control.

I agree to a point this is true, many opposed to SB941 in pro-groups out of understandable frustration voiced to each other and forums. Yet this did not result in testimony or votes last November.
There was no debate over Sb941 because basically if you were pro-gun you were not invited.
Just ask Kim Thatcher and Jeff Kruse they are law makers and were shunned and ridiculed by Prozasnki who basically told them in a polite way to shut up 2015 is out turn.
When people are scared of debate and will steam roll laws, you have tyranny plain and simple.

And we have
I agree to a point this is true, many opposed to SB941 in pro-groups out of understandable frustration voiced to each other and forums. Yet this did not result in testimony or votes last November.
There was no debate over Sb941 because basically if you were pro-gun you were not invited.
Just ask Kim Thatcher and Jeff Kruse they are law makers and were shunned and ridiculed by Prozasnki who basically told them in a polite way to shut up 2015 is out turn.
When people are scared of debate and will steam roll laws, you have tyranny plain and simple.
You are absolutely correct......and we have it in Oregon .......Now!
And I fully agree. You can't act like gentlemen when you are dealing with morons!
Prozansky is a Turd of the First Order...and needs to be told that by many!

And we have

You are absolutely correct......and we have it in Oregon .......Now!
And I fully agree. You can't act like gentlemen when you are dealing with morons!
Prozansky is a Turd of the First Order...and needs to be told that by many!

Yep I agree as well, and have more then 12 Dozen times called and written him. I am pretty sure by now I am on his do not call list :D
Hmm wonder if I am on his Christmas card list anymore.:rolleyes:

Today on TV, they are playing a propaganda ad by Mike Reese, former Portland police chief, talking about how criminals are being caught now.......after the first day of the bill. What a joke. What lies!
But, when these guys go back into session, there will be more and more bills, funded by Michael Bloomberg, Paul Allen and various anti-gun groups.
Since Allen owns the Trailblazers and the Sea Hawks, I will boycott any and all things to do with both those teams.
They will follow California's lead and damage gun owners until they bleed.

Today on TV, they are playing a propaganda ad by Mike Reese, former Portland police chief, talking about how criminals are being caught now.......after the first day of the bill. What a joke. What lies!But, when these guys go back into session, there will be more and more bills, funded by Michael Bloomberg, Paul Allen and various anti-gun groups.Since Allen owns the Trailblazers and the Sea Hawks, I will boycott any and all things to do with both those teams.
They will follow California's lead and damage gun owners until they bleed.

I hope these recalls send a message at least.

actually you're incorrect again. Domestic partnership is a loophole for same sex couples but that hasn't stopped millions of opposite sex couples. In fact its an amazing tax loophole to avoid paying federal marriage income tax penalties while still gaining some of the tax and insurance benefits.

Longterm unmarried couples may enter into private domestic partnership agreements to divide assets upon a breakup. THUS providing an exemption again to your dispute. You're just simply citing recent uses for domestic partnership yet it's existed long before the LGBT debate became an issue. In fact I have a friend who chose to get into a domestic partnership with her boyfriend after living together for years. She was not interested in marriage because her grandparents had setup quite a wealthy trust that continued to pay her as long as she remained unmarried. By getting the legal documentation she was able to seek conjoined health insurance/life insurance benefits from her employer with her boyfriend.

AGAIN your ignorance is shining once more.

AGAIN I have NO interest in your interpretation of domestic partner nor any cops interpretation....by the very nature I can show you where some people including lawmakers think of it being gay terminology...leave far to much room for selective interpretation of the law....and then I need to hire an attorney to get the law enforcement off my back over a convoluted law.

Im ignorant because Im not an attorney & dont know the law but your just ignorant period.
Im not arguing with a clown that knows everything about the interpretation of the term "domestic Partner" wonder how many cops are confused about domestic partner....... go argue it with a cop....

Last Edited:
If you want to go the gay route to transfer guns, then just have your brother in law give you the gun directly and you're golden right?

BTW, be careful because discussing it here might be problematic. Remember conspiracy to commit a misdemeanor is a felony.

I dont want to break any laws, thats why I've posed my questions here to get an answer without hiring an attorney

"Quote" By getting the legal documentation she was able to seek conjoined health insurance/life insurance benefits from her employer with her boyfriend.

oh so Im not included, I need a legal document, make up your mind Im legal or not.......you dont know what any cops going to say in a situation like this, your running your mouth again

yet another myopic candidate for putting on ignore

Last Edited:
Frankly I feel everyone of us should be coming up with every "what if" scenario we can think of

then harass the democrat politicians with the "what ifs" demanding answers...let them know we arent just rolling over with the be quiet and dont draw attention to what your doing attitude thats so prevalent here..

Frankly I feel everyone of us should be coming up with every "what if" scenario we can think of

then harass the democrat politicians with the "what ifs" demanding answers...let them know we arent just rolling over with the be quiet and dont draw attention to what your doing attitude thats so prevalent here..

Agreed!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top