JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SB941 absurdity and tell me how Im not being infringed and discriminated against.......

I live on the same property with my common law wife of 15 years, my brother in law and sister in law, we have been sharing the same 22 and shotgun to protect our livestock....this now makes me a felon.

I said to my brother in law.....we all stand in a circle.......give the gun to your wife....thats legal.....she can give the gun to her sister (my wife) .....thats legal.....then she can give the gun to me.....thats legal...ooops wait wait wait....were are not "legally" married despite the fact we own property, have kids, file taxes, & every other thing a married couple can do.....

IN THIS SCENARIO,ITS MY UNDERSTANDING....NO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE MAKES ME A FELON........BUT IF I WERE GAY AND HAD A "LIFE PARTNER"....... ITS LEGAL!!
HOW IS IT A COUPLE OF GAYS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN I DO........SO IM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE IM NOT A FUDGE PACKER!(DISCLAIMER to be politically correct.......nothing wrong with being a fudge packer)

So in order for me to be compliant with the democrat law......I need to marry this woman, or go buy a new 22 and new shotgun to be stored in the SAME GUN RACK & GUN SAFE! if that isnt demotard enough for you.....
Can we even share the same safe we jointly bought?...who the hell knows? certainly not a democrat......

If your a gun guy and vote democrat next election you deserve to loose your guns

Im have been a life long democrat BUT knowing that the democrat agenda "is taking our guns" and you vote for them arent you begging for more:rolleyes: and dont you "deserve" the representation your asking for by voting for that political faction

yeah I think so..... you get what you voted for

Last Edited:
its not enforceable. If the police for some reason came to the house. You own the 22, she owns the shotgun. There is no way in court that they can prove who owned what and when the transfer took place. They would have to prove that you permanently transferred a firearm to her after 8/8/15.

Im not a lawyer so my advice does not really count. But if it was me, I would not worry about it and refuse entry of any police officer onto my property without a warrant.

Im not a lawyer so my advice does not really count. But if it was me, I would not worry about it and refuse entry of any police officer onto my property without a warrant.

thanks Bolus for the advice and I will exercise it..

this doesnt change the fact Im being made a felon and discriminated against by my government because im not gay....any one a lawyer

There's a lot of power to be had by making people paranoid...

Individual Liberty "types" start out each day with a self-sufficiency handicap...but taking the more difficult path(s) tends to make us stronger.

The choice is simple...obedience or discipline.

Hyperborean Ubermensch!

There's a lot of power to be had by making people paranoid...

exactly and forcing me into this position really ticks me off, enough so, to consider the more difficult path

this doesnt change the fact Im being made a felon and discriminated against by my government because im not gay....any one a lawyer

OSP, attorney general and the ATF cant even tell me if my C&R license is still usable. I doubt they want to set up a sting based on whether someone has a marriage or a common law marriage.

(If you can establish that you had a common law marriage in another state, oregon has to accept it)

basically it would be an extremely time consuming, difficult to prove case. I cant imagine even a massive bored police officer wanting to waste time trying to arrest you.

the thing is you are dooming an entire future generation and all that come after because of one persons political slant. Saying someone deserves to lose a God given right is just asinine. That Democrats children deserve a chance to be a better steward of liberty than their parent is.

So no, you are short sighted if you think a person does not deserve a right just because they fail to appreciate its value.

That's why they call it a "Right" and not a privilege

Last Edited:
It's never been about rights to the progressives, its about registration and confiscation. SB941 is registering guns so they have a paper trail and they can follow that trail when they get enough votes to confiscate. Sooner ya'll get the agenda figured out the sooner you can join in to fight against it. Stop voting for progressives if you want to be free and keep your guns.

But you could be a lesbian ...... Your a woman stuck in a mans body to satisfy the law.

SB941 absurdity and tell me how Im not being infringed and discriminated against.......

I live on the same property with my common law wife of 15 years, my brother in law and sister in law, we have been sharing the same 22 and shotgun to protect our livestock....this now makes me a felon.

I said to my brother in law.....we all stand in a circle.......give the gun to your wife....thats legal.....she can give the gun to her sister (my wife) .....thats legal.....then she can give the gun to me.....thats legal...ooops wait wait wait....were are not "legally" married despite the fact we own property, have kids, file taxes, & every other thing a married couple can do.....

IN THIS SCENARIO,ITS MY UNDERSTANDING....NO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE MAKES ME A FELON........BUT IF I WERE GAY AND HAD A "LIFE PARTNER"....... ITS LEGAL!!
HOW IS IT A COUPLE OF GAYS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN I DO........SO IM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE IM NOT A FUDGE PACKER!(DISCLAIMER to be politically correct.......nothing wrong with being a fudge packer)

So in order for me to be compliant with the democrat law......I need to marry this woman, or go buy a new 22 and new shotgun to be stored in the SAME GUN RACK & GUN SAFE! if that isnt demotard enough for you.....
Can we even share the same safe we jointly bought?...who the hell knows? certainly not a democrat......

If your a gun guy and vote democrat next election you deserve to loose your guns

I totally agree with not voting Demoncrap! Now for part 2... Marry the woman! If you 2 split, she's gonna get 1/2 your "bubblegum" anyway so get er done ;)

Since same sex marriage is nationwide law of the land a challenge should be brought forth - if same sex couples can be considered domestic partners and lefgally exempt from 941s stupidity then hetero couples not legally married should enjoy the equal protections under the law. Either change it to make it legally married only, include traditional MW partnerships, or better yet scrap the piece of **** and give us our freedom back.

I could be wrong but the way I understand it, WasrNwarpaint or some of the many people living in his house could be in legal trouble if the wrong person used the wrong gun in a SD situation after the authorities were called.
I mean the report the Cops fill out as to who and why the intruder was shot has to mention who's gun was used.

I think Oregon is a common law state..:(

technically you can commit a felony but your only a felon once you have been convicted of the felony you committed and a court of law find as such.

I think

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads