JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Noveske rifle, took it to the range once, pretty much new. Buying a house soon so I'll have to pick up another one next year.

Noveske 14.5" Afghan Upper
Noveske BCG
Battlecomp 1.5 (Pinned by Noveske)
Rainer Arms Raptor Ambi Charging Handle
Troy Flip up Front and Rear Sights

Noveske Gen2 Chainsaw Lower Receiver (I've not seen any cosmetic issues with it)
Geissele SD-3G Trigger
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-***)
Seekins Precision Billet Mag Button
Magpul K2 Grip
VLTOR A5 Bufer Tube
SOPMOD Stock
Spikes T2 Buffer
Tactical Link Battery Assist Lever

***Aimpoint Micro not included***

Tossing in 5 PMAGs, Box, Papers, Hat, Bulldog Case, etc
Taking a hit on this rifle, looking to recoup $2,500 for everything.

8YA5rNY.jpg

Last Edited:
I gotcha I have a .308 bolt gun on here for sale that I would be willing to work out a deal it's a long range 5r in an aics stock I have 4300 into it

Sorry for the delay, I usually rely on the email notifications for private messages but for some reason wasn't getting them. Checking the site from my phone I didn't catch it. I also wanted to clarify that this is a chainsaw lower but I've not found any cosmetic issues with it.

Bump, Upper was completely built by Noveske, Lower was ordered from Noveske at the same time with the front pin and bolt catch preinstalled. I added the Trigger, Ambi Safety, Grip and Stock that I wanted to it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.