JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
My brother's AR-15 just shivers in its gun cabinet when the TV is on and it "hears" the election surveys. The most hateful thing that could happen to America now is if some Joe were to occupy some lightly-painted "House" on some street called Pennsylvania Avenue. I sure hope the GOP holds the Senate at least.

BLM/Antifa's demands are quite reasonable. Defund the police by 50% this year and 100% next year. And open the prisons.
What could go wrong??:eek:
1602543811513.png

Get out an vote.
Vote for who you like.

With that said...
Research who and what you are voting for or against.
Think for yourself...and don't fall into "lockstep" with others.
Don't buy into the 'sales copy" that is spewed from the various candidates....look into what they say and claim....are they consistent with what they say and do....?
Do they follow through with what they promise...?
Do they actually stand for what you believe in...or are they just saying something to get your vote....?

And with all that said remember that your choices will have consequences.
Make sure you can live with both the long term and short term consequences of your vote.
Andy

More than that, look to who endorses and more importantly funds them. Their biggest donors and most vocal supporters are the ones they'll work hardest to push the agendas of.

Follow. The. Money.

More than that, look to who endorses and more importantly funds them. Their biggest donors and most vocal supporters are the ones they'll work hardest to push the agendas of.

Follow. The. Money.

The money? Trump poured not less than one billion of his own money in to his reelection campaign. I hope it was not a big waste. On Election Day I vote for my Bill of Rights, 2nd A included, as an American. The 2nd A is the one right by which all others are protected. Hell no, I don't want Joe, or any of his Demo cronies, to grab my guns.

For sure, no new taxes. I can't believe what garbage ideas the left can come up with in describing how much raising taxes will benefit me.

I don't think 2A as a voting issue is dominating the news cycles (on any network or publication) this year. Too many other things and/or people out there making noise.

Turn that fear into resolve and preparation and it becomes useful. You can't control much at this point except your physical location but even that's difficult if you do this strange thing called "work"

The money? Trump poured not less than one billion of his own money in to his reelection campaign. I hope it was not a big waste...

Bullbubblegum. There is no evidence he has done anything of the sort. There is more evidence that campaign funds have been channeled towards Trump businesses, wasted on ego ad buys, or spent on lavish campaign accoutrements. There is zero indication of Trump money being spent on reelection.

Anybody have any thoughts on jo number two for this election? I've seen a lot of gun people showing interest in her but I fear she might talk a big talk when it come to guns but not actually care. If that's the case I dont want them to vote for someone they won't he happy with... any insights here?

Our rights are in jeopardy each and every day that congress is in session. Probably more so in off years, as the cameras are looking the other way.

Anyone who actually believes trump cares about 2A issues is frankly deluded. Same goes for the republican controlled congress last session. He just doesn't actively try and dismantle it like mainstream democrats. As an authoritarian, it's in his character to eventually be a grabber like anyone else. You have no allies in your political choices.

Anyone who actually believes trump cares about 2A issues is frankly deluded. Same goes for the republican controlled congress last session. He just doesn't actively try and dismantle it like mainstream democrats. As an authoritarian, it's in his character to eventually be a grabber like anyone else. You have no allies in your political choices.

This right here.

The Democrat(thieves) establishment is quite vocal and upfront about their wants for gun control.

The reality is that the Republicans(crooks) establishment want gun control too. They simply lie about it to pander to 2A voters.

The Republicans controlled all 3 branches of government in Trump's first two years. The Executive, The Senate, The House and a (albeit slim) 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS(appointed by Republican presidents).

What further protections did we in the 2A community receive?

Buehler? Buehler?? Buehler???

As to the OP...

"Fear is the path to the dark side.. Fear leads to anger.. Anger leads to hate.. Hate leads to suffering."

-A little green alien dude

I have a life motto that I adopted after the "O'biden" admin. sent 1.8 BILLION in cash to Iran.
It's "DON'T TELL ME, SHOW ME". Observing what has happened since then, I think the current choice is obvious. I am not as worried about the 2A as I am the overall future of our nation. 2A or not, honest people will always have guns. History has "shown" it, no matter what some people "say". ;)

Anybody have any thoughts on jo number two for this election? I've seen a lot of gun people showing interest in her but I fear she might talk a big talk when it come to guns but not actually care. If that's the case I dont want them to vote for someone they won't he happy with... any insights here?
The money? Trump poured not less than one billion of his own money in to his reelection campaign. I hope it was not a big waste. On Election Day I vote for my Bill of Rights, 2nd A included, as an American. The 2nd A is the one right by which all others are protected. Hell no, I don't want Joe, or any of his Demo cronies, to grab my guns.
Just keep in mind that most all dems are like the "Borg". They all have one thought or ajenda. Complete control! Is Capt. Kirk on the ballot?

2A does not guide my votes, as it is not one of my top priorities. In addition, there are no real pro-2A candidates, so that just pushes it further down the priority chain. If the 2A eventually gets voted into a relic of the past, I'll respect our political process, find a new hobby, and move on.

For those of you thinking the 2A will preserve the rest, well, that's something we can all hope for, but I'm not banking on it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top