JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The kid was where he wasn't supposed to be, on private property in a gated community. Zimmerman probably shouldn't have handled it the way he did, should have been a good witness and not challenged Martin. With more information coming out all the time, it is starting to look like a perfect storm of stupidity. The "activists" are too vested in making Martin a martyr to believe anything but their version of events. The cops are on the defensive, with their account of the event. Zimmerman is hiding out.

This is just starting to get interesting.

So, what you're saying is that I'm a troll because I think that Martin felt threatened because some dude stocky dude carrying a gun was following him through his own neighborhood.

Riiiiiggggght......

How do you know what Martin felt? And it wasn't Martin's hood, it was Zimmerman's. You could at least get your facts staight.

I've not heard it, but there is suposidly a tape of the kid screeming before the shooting started, like someone npleading for his life is what I heard, so for myself the jury is still out. All though I would not mind that Five seveN pistol, I would clean it in front my my father often to remind him I've a gun far cooler than anything he owns(my dads been sweating that gun a long time).

The kid was where he wasn't supposed to be, on private property in a gated community. Zimmerman probably shouldn't have handled it the way he did, should have been a good witness and not challenged Martin. With more information coming out all the time, it is starting to look like a perfect storm of stupidity. The "activists" are too vested in making Martin a martyr to believe anything but their version of events. The cops are on the defensive, with their account of the event. Zimmerman is hiding out.

This is just starting to get interesting.

I'd be hiding out too if the black panthers put a $1,000,000 price on my head.:s0112:

It was villainized by the Bradies. They claimed it would penetrate a Kevlar vest.

The Brady Bunch should really hire a better gun/ammo expert to advise them. There are a lot more 'dangerous' pistols/ammo out there. The 5.7 is an awesome pistol for sure; unique and fun.

I missed it. What's the significance of the FN 5.7?

It's a pistol that I don't have so of course I want one but FN charges way too much.

That's the same type gun Maor Hassim used to murder 30? US soldiers in a "Workplace Violence Incident" at Ft Hood TX
What with Hashim Nzinga, also being a Islamist I thought the fact th he had such an expensive gun shows where his loyalitys lie and the behavior he intends to emulate One has to wonder how he aquired said handgun since he is a fellon.

WHAT was the black kid doing in the gated community ,why did he attack zimmerman,Zimmerman had every right to follow him. If it was me that got jumped I would do my best to shoot him.....

The Brady Bunch should really hire a better gun/ammo expert to advise them. There are a lot more 'dangerous' pistols/ammo out there. The 5.7 is an awesome pistol for sure; unique and fun.
the Five seveN, shoots that 5.7x28 cartrage, its basicly a mini rifle cartrage, and yeah its small enough to punch some kevlar hard, but so will an ss109 penetrator... either way the Five seveN is a cool gun, think either way this is going to suck, and no one will really know what all went down so it is what it is

I own the Five Seven with the Veridian green laser/ tac lite combo probably for the same reason the Secret Service and the Mexican drug cartell's do,they are wicked accurate,they hold lots of bullets,and super smooth operation. Maybe the chuckle-head in question bought the weapon before he was convicted. The 28 layer Kevlar penetrating rounds are restricted now and pretty hard to come by. Just my 2 cents.

WHAT was the black kid doing in the gated community ,why did he attack zimmerman,Zimmerman had every right to follow him. If it was me that got jumped I would do my best to shoot him.....

My understanding is that he was staying with his father, who lived in the neighborhood. He was also in the gated community legally.

Zimmerman's following of Martin seems dubious, and there is evidence that Zimmerman started the altercation. I don't believe for a second that Zimmerman was 'checking a street sign'. If you look at a map where it the shooting happened, it was a good 1/4 mile from any intersection. What seems more likely is that Zimmerman confronted Martin who was trying to get away from what he saw as a 'crazy guy following him'. It seems implausible to me that Martin initiated the confrontation. I would not be surprised if he escalated (potentially fearing for his safety? Seemingly crazy guy chasing him and all), and the shooting was possibly justified, but Zimmerman is not nearly in the clear here.

Link to map?

According to the police report, the body was found at this address: 2831 Retreat View Circle, Sanford, FL - Google Maps

Looking at the google map measurement, the distance is less than 1/4 mile, but my point still stands, he was a dozen houses away from an intersection. Additionally, it was inside a neighborhood on the street where Zimmerman lived for years. He ought to know which street is which by now.

Last Edited:
How do you know what Martin felt? And it wasn't Martin's hood, it was Zimmerman's. You could at least get your facts staight.

He was with his father and his fiancé, who lived in the neighborhood. You know, just so we can get our fact straight. And I'm not saying I do know how Martin felt any more than other people are saying they know how Zimmerman felt.

Obviously half the people who know 100% what happened are dead, and the other half is hiding. I'm saying the we know Zimmerman followed Martin while on the phone with Police. His lawyers are claiming he was on his way back when Martin came out of no where and punched him. I don't know why this kid would double back and start a confrontation with the dude who was following him after he broke off.

I don't know why this kid would double back and start a confrontation with the dude who was following him after he broke off.

You don't know because your mind is closed to reason. He assaulted Zimmerman because he was a thug and that is what thugs do.
If you haven't yet, read this:
<broken link removed>

You joined us this month and have posted 8 times, most of it pretty liberal. I'm betting you do not even own a firearm. So yeah, Redcap is correct; if it looks like sh+t and it smells like sh+t, it probably is sh......a troll.

I'm not sure I'm more closed minded then claiming "he's a thug and that's what thugs do." Also, I believe I also said no one except (at this point) Zimmerman knows the whole story, so all of what we're doing here is speculating based on fragments of facts, opinion, and common sense.

In relation to me and my membership, I'd be really interested as to how you created an account that was at no point under a month or two old or how you can start with a high post count. I am a liberal. I'm betting I'm quite a bit younger than most of the other members as well. Also, I own a Beretta 90two, a Mauser 8mm, and a Kel-Tec P3AT. I'll post pics in a different thread with an appropriate topic once I get home from work.

Being young is no excuse for being a lib. I'm 33 and have spent my entire life on the east side of Portland. This town is so liberal, we make San Fran look like the Bible belt. Still, a card carrying Conservative. I do very much agree with your post count. We ALL start somewhere. Anyway, as the lib's beat our brains into believing that a white man shot a black kid, all the while ignoring fact, I am more concerned with that than I am the actual case. People die every day. The fact that ZIMMERMAN is widely stated as is BLACK, why does our media not use the word HISPANIC as often? Is it because Zimmerman is much more polarizing and evocative? The facts of this case will play themselves out and I am not one to comment on who committed what crime. What I am able to comment on is why we are being fed this "oppressive white culture" BS while NOT A SINGLE WHITE PERSON WAS INVOLVED!!! The media has shown us a young man with a promising future that was murdered and a man named Zimmerman whom is hiding out, protected by some sort of Klan controlled police force. Also, my guns are WAY cooler than yours. Point to the Right. Kip

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top