JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who have ordered rifles through the Civilian Marksmanship Program, who did you use for your notary public? We have notaries are work, but I'm a little reluctant to have them sign-off on a form to buy a rifle (given all of the "sensitivities" about workplace violence issues, I don't want to be the guy who's buying a rifle...) Likewise, it seems kinda weird doing this at a bank. Any other suggestions for places I might try?

I'm in Seattle, BTW...

The post office, UPS stores, Libraries, and probably others. I personally used the library for the Utah CHL, since its more convenient for me and has broader hours. It was three dollars to get their sign off.

Your bank should have free notary services, I use BOA and they have free notary public services....

I had my bank sign a trust and had NFA weapons and other listed guns in the trust, the guy didn't say anything. They aren't going to say anything at your bank, they're working for you so they gotta be nice...

My friggen local bank would not do any for anyting other bank related forms.......pissed me off.

That's lame, is it a big chain bank or a credit union?

Anything you buy that needs a form notarized could be considered a bank related form, as you will be using money that is probably in your bank account.

It was Great Western Savings....now taken over by Chase. At the time I was looking for the notary as mine had expired and I had an order for two of the Mossberg 44US .22 rimfire trainers held up. I never bothered to look for another notary and the CMP has since sold out of the Mossbergs.....aaarrgg. My wife just recently became a notary and I still haven't done it.....now that is just LAZY.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top