JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I laughed at all the people buying pmags for $50, and the guys selling their $300 Wasrs for $1000. Don't even get me started on ARs. I am laughing even harder now that the AWB is pretty much guaranteed not to pass.

I guess guys who are gouging for their crappy rifles will have to lower their prices.:s0112:

I laughed at all the people buying pmags for $50, and the guys selling their $300 Wasrs for $1000. Don't even get me started on ARs. I am laughing even harder now that the AWB is pretty much guaranteed not to pass.

I guess guys who are gouging for their crappy rifles will have to lower their prices.:s0112:

As it was presented to the Senate, it will struggle to pass. But there is WIDESPREAD support amongst both political parties to introduce a 10 round magazine limit. So perhaps those paying $40 to $60 for PMAGS are actually not going to be the losers on this one...

Don't laugh too hard. She will not be giving up any time soon. I predict she will be back with a lesser bill and plead for compromise. The other worthless rulers will eventually cave in. The only varriable is the number of iterations.

When the "dear leader" was let into the W.H. The first time I was caught with no black rifles not even a mini 14. I looked at ARs in the gun shops and most were 1400 or so. No primers. They were B.O. 8 months out , couldn't find handgun ammo.

When things calmed down I started to pick up rifles and ammo and mags . I don't have any sympathy for anyone who did not prep for this and are now paying 2 or 2 1/2. Times the normal price. Just my opinion.

As written, of course it wont!!

I do not think even she thought it would. It a matter of breaking it apart and allowing certian secctions of it through! DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!
This is only the begining, there will be more and more...

despite it likely not making it out of Senate; KEEP WRITING, KEEP CALLING your representatives.
emails are fine and all, but calling on the phone and writing physical letters is pretty strong.

Just because it might not make it out of the senate doesn't mean it wont happen at the state level. All you have to look at is NY or California to see what a anti-gun state government can get passed.

BHO clearly telegraphed how we was setting this up in his initial speech... "I will do what I can on my own" - a long and mostly irrelevant list of executive orders, along with a call for legislation that "will require congressional action". He's hoping that either something substantial will pass (against the odds) and it will look like a victory for him, or that it DOESN'T pass and the next time something happens he will make dramatic and tearful speeches laying the corpses at the feet of congressional republicans who stood in the way, preferably well coordinated with the mid-term elections.

Just because it might not make it out of the senate doesn't mean it wont happen at the state level. All you have to look at is NY or California to see what a anti-gun state government can get passed.

That's why I'm also being a pest at the state level. Looking to schedule a meeting with my state legislators too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top