JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I consider myself lucky to have met you in person.

A move this far after so many years cannot be without some hardship. But you will deal with each issue as they present themselves.

I'm not sure when you'll be heading north but since you enjoy the shooting sports there is no reason for you to leave this web site.

I'll be looking forward to your post's as you progress. (Maybe I'll see you again before you leave.)

Best wishes,

Y'all Alaskan folks sure do like it there. I just got back from an OP in Alaska. 2nd time in the state, not a fan either time. Was cool seeing the aurora in person though and the scenery is cool for a couple days but it's so damn cold, windy and rainy. I think I had 3 days on not terrible weather. But you sir, do you. I'll stick to Texas. Welcome and good luck on the move, once it commences.

Y'all Alaskan folks sure do like it there. I just got back from an OP in Alaska. 2nd time in the state, not a fan either time. Was cool seeing the aurora in person though and the scenery is cool for a couple days but it's so damn cold, windy and rainy. I think I had 3 days on not terrible weather. But you sir, do you. I'll stick to Texas. Welcome and good luck on the move, once it commences.
how's that saying go ? .. you aint trainin if it aint rainin . something like that : )
Alaska can be a cruel mistriss , that's where mother nature lives and those in the know , know not to turn their back on her. But when she gets gussied up , damn she's fine .
When I drove out alone , in a '85 Dodge ram pickup I came across a full curl ram standing on the side of the road in the Northwest Territory .
We stared at eachother maybe 10 minutes as I pulled to the side and turned the truck off.
I will never forget a look that said , if you keep going from this point on, you might never see me again .
what year is this , 'cause that was .... 36 years ago almost to the month .

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

Yeah, they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles
And they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go….

oh, wait. We're in Alaska here.

bugs. Do you miss the bugs?

I've been every few years since '88. Father lived in Craig for 30 years. I remember Ketchikan before it became a cruise ship town. Now i visit Bulchitna once a year to fill the freezer.

Yeah, they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles
And they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go….

oh, wait. We're in Alaska here.

bugs. Do you miss the bugs?

I've been every few years since '88. Father lived in Craig for 30 years. I remember Ketchikan before it became a cruise ship town. Now i visit Bulchitna once a year to fill the freezer.
counting the days till I get bit by an Alaska state bird . I remember the gnats , noseeums , horse flies , bees and the countless gazillions of mosquitos. Yeah, I remember and slatherin on bug dope like suntan lotion . Maybe best to be armed with good cigar or eat lots of garlic .

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews