JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy neighbors! I currently live in Kitsap County, Washington (the penninsula that everyone seems to think is an island) across the water from the Seattle side. I'm not new to firearms (former military) but I am new to firearms ownership; I recently bought my first less than two months ago (Glock G30, compact .45) after about two years of researching and test-firing a variety of makes/models. I follow the philosophy that the best handgun is the one you shoot best with.

Looking forward to building some kind of local community here!

(Thanks, Joey Link, for the invite).

i draw stuff

Fan-freakin-tastic piece of utility hardware. Lightweight, soft recoil, and my very first shot with it at the range was a bullseye at 25 yds (farther than I normally shoot). Insert the usual "Glock reliability" paragraph here. I bought it from an LEO in the next county over; he's an armorer and firearms instructor for his dept.

I highly recommend getting one. If you don't like it, you will have NO trouble finding a buyer for it.

Mine's a 2003 (has the new fingergrooves but no tactical rail; commonly referred to as a Generation 2.5) with about 1800 rounds through it. I've added another 200 rounds to the total since I bought it. The thing is clean as a whistle. The seller also threw in 7 x 10rd mags and 4 x 9rd mags, along with 50rds of HST +P, and of course the original packaging.

I keep it in a Bianchi molded-nylon holster (cheap, but comfortable and effective). The holster is actually made for a G21, but the only difference between that model and mine is a slightly longer barrel/slide, all other dimensions are identical.

Although I have a CPL, I occasionally avail myself of the fact that WA state recognizes the right to Open Carry.

That's exactly what I was hoping you'd say. Man, that's a ton of magazines! I carry a G19 right now that I absolutely love, but I'm thinking of getting something in a different caliber (.45, .357sig, or 10mm).

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews