JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the gentleman in the red s 10 blazer that stays in the motor home is my paw, he is the security officer for the logging co. up there and is A great guy. he has met with A few of you from NWF and can tell there is A difference from bubba and people from NWF. He has nothing but good to say about the people from NWF
Todd

It was great up there today. Had the whole place to myself for a couple of hours.

20170116_102334.jpg

the gentleman in the red s 10 blazer that stays in the motor home is my paw, he is the security officer for the logging co. up there and is A great guy. he has met with A few of you from NWF and can tell there is A difference from bubba and people from NWF. He has nothing but good to say about the people from NWF
Todd
I didn't think about it I should have introduced myself as a NWFA member, will next time. Glad hes up there checking things out.

This is awesome I have been looking for a place to shoot for a while now as they closed the spot I used to shoot at off the 202 due to illegal logging taking place. This is a bit longer of a drive but still looks like its worth the drive!

Grabbing a new rifle tomorrow. Has anyone been to this range since all the snow? How'd it looking? Easy access or still all snowed/rained out. Plan on possibly making a trip out there this weekend.

I might make it out there tomorrow afternoon for a bit. Need to sight in a super cheap, crappy scope on a super cheap, plinking rifle that I know for a fact won't hold zero but I'm doin it anyway.

Anywho, if anyone comes up and sees a silver 4runner come say hi, or don't, I don't care because at least I won't be at work if I make it!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top